It's over for me

Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
I'll probably gonna
After the new year

Im just an ugly skinny fat lazy weak chin 5'7 manlet
Nothing to save
Im just a funny guy, everybody treat me like a child, nobody have respect for me even my friends, nobody takes me seriously
I have been to nice
I played the clown too much time, even in depression with anxiety crisis everyday I was joking everytime jfl
2 years that I can go to gym and have a nice body but I don't do shit jfl
I lost like 50lbs but still looks like shit
Subhuman chin, everyday I saw my father with his godtier chin and after I cry watching the shit I have on the face jfl
I probaly have a low hyoid bone
Im just fucked
I spend the holidays eating liquid, braces + palate expander, widsome teeth removed + screw in the back of the mouth or Idk what shit it is fuck just give me a nice chin, a nice profile, I don't want and never wanted to be a 6'5 gigachad top model male, just average, just cute or something
Im fucking up everything
Im skipping school more and more
Everything is just fucked
Im partying everyweeks and fucked up myself more and more
Before I was drinking but never throw up and now I throw up everyweeks jfk

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, OFFICER_HENRY, maxmendietta and 2 others
It is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Suicide gif 6

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and PubertyMaxxer
mirin how angular the top half of your head is :ogre:

I'm sorry son

View attachment 189163
View attachment 189164
I'll probably gonna View attachment 189160 After the new year

Nothing to save
Im just a funny guy, everybody treat me like a child, nobody have respect for me even my friends, nobody takes me seriously
I have been to nice
I played the clown too much time, even in depression with anxiety crisis everyday I was joking everytime jfl
Subhuman chin, everyday I saw my father with his godtier chin and after I cry watching the shit I have on the face jfl
Im just fucked
I spend the holidays eating liquid, braces + palate expander, widsome teeth removed + screw in the back of the mouth or Idk what shit it is fuck just give me a nice chin, a nice profile, I don't want and never wanted to be a 6'5 gigachad top model male, just average, just cute or something
Im fucking up everything
don't surrender we are all gonna make it brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, rockndogs, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
View attachment 189163
View attachment 189164
I'll probably gonna View attachment 189160 After the new year

Nothing to save
I have been to nice
Im just fucked
Im fucking up everything
son it is truly over for you indeed

"Why are you skipping school ?"
Im ugly bitch
"Why have you dark circles all the time ?"
Lack of sleep :)
just trash genetic stupid bitch I will open your face takes yours under eyes support And I'll tie them to my face with a stapler
302 3026757 the colonel hotline miami wiki fandom powered by

Cope with the rope

The single best thing of realizing it's over is that you can now become a real life troll.
Get rid of your ego and be a low inhib God. You have nothing to lose, right?
Just dying sounds boring as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
What I do when Im not in school ?
Taking pictures with my hand stretching my skin
I do that for hours and Im like "whoaaaa :love:"
Jfl Im so fucked, my place is in asylum with a mask ok the face
Lo

Last edited:
Low hyoid underrated death sentence

Are you @reptiles brother?

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
The single best thing of realizing it's over is that you can now become a real life troll.
Get rid of your ego and be a low inhib God. You have nothing to lose, right?
Just dying sounds boring as fuck.

Im probably gonna do that until the end of Attack On Titan and One Piece

how old are you.
you still look pretty young and you may have time to grow but your height isnt that bad, losing weight and getting lean would make a huge difference for you.
you can get surgery to improve your chin
you can get liposuction to improve your sub-mental area, it may not improve it alot but that should help.
its not over for you

"Why are you skipping school ?"
Im ugly bitch
"Why have you dark circles all the time ?"
Lack of sleep :)
just trash genetic stupid bitch I will open your face takes yours under eyes support And I'll tie them to my face with a stapler View attachment 189174
more like lack of undereye support

never wanted to be a 6'5 gigachad top model male, just average, just cute or something

Why tf you say it's over then?

-Lose weight (ez)
-Bsso
-Wraparound (ez)

All of this could be done till the summer

how old are you.
you still look pretty young and you may have time to grow but your height isnt that bad, losing weight and getting lean would make a huge difference for you.
you can get surgery to improve your chin
you can get liposuction to improve your sub-mental area, it may not improve it alot but that should help.
its not over for you

Im 18 it's over
Im too lazy to takes my ass to the gym

Im 18 it's over
Im too lazy to takes my ass to the gym
how tall are your parents, you still may have a bit of time to grow event though its a slim chance, you should definitely start going to the gym, just force yourself to go it will help improve loads of areas in your life. nothings gonna get better unless you try

hey bro i totally understand how you feel... i mean, more often than what i like to admit, i feel like a complete failure myself. the struggle of being a male is real. the only thing i can really tell you is to keep working on yourself and keep pushing through all the negativity it feels that life throws your way and be strong even if everything in your mind tells you you're a worthless piece of shit.

you said you're lazy and skinny fat, do something about it bro! i know from experience it's hard as fuck to go to the gym and stay consistent but you have to man. get on a calorie deficit, put in the effort to count calories and reduce fatty foods and eat protein rich foods. i would recommend starting at like 1800 calories a day, working out 4 days a week, it's going to be slow but you'll see progress(YOU ALREADY LOST 50 POUNDS!!).

as far as your future, school isn't everything man you don't have to put all your eggs in one basket and think school is your only path. i'm 22 and still haven't even graduated with my bachelors degree which makes me feel like and absolute failure. i'm still hanging in there though and no matter what i'm going to finish school. meanwhile, i'm trying to build something on the side for myself, and hopefully i won't even end up needing my stupid degree.

lastly, your height and chin. your height is something i can relate to a lot i'm 5'7 myself. even though 5'7 is seen as short at least you're not 5'2. try to build something of yourself, make money, and get surgery in the end if you still feel you need it.

i do want to add that my dad is 5'2 and he was still able to get women when he was young and conceive me with my 5'5 mom, and he's has the most masculine "vibe" i know. i think we'll make it bro, just hang in there.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bankrolls and Deleted member 2378
how tall are your parents, you still may have a bit of time to grow event though its a slim chance, you should definitely start going to the gym, just force yourself to go it will help improve loads of areas in your life. nothings gonna get better unless you try

Mother like 5'1 and father like 5'9/5'10 something like that

Mother like 5'1 and father like 5'9/5'10 something like that
well theres still a little bit of hope you can grow, if it ends up that you dont grow any taller you can always easily fraud your height with lifts, you could easily get to 5ft 10 with lifts.

well theres still a little bit of hope you can grow, if it ends up that you dont grow any taller you can always easily fraud your height with lifts, you could easily get to 5ft 10 with lifts.

I will die before I use "lifts" what a faggot things
I wish I was taller but my height don't bother me, it's just that I have short legs and it's shit to find pants that are not too long
hey bro i totally understand how you feel... i mean, more often than what i like to admit, i feel like a complete failure myself. the struggle of being a male is real. the only thing i can really tell you is to keep working on yourself and keep pushing through all the negativity it feels that life throws your way and be strong even if everything in your mind tells you you're a worthless piece of shit.

you said you're lazy and skinny fat, do something about it bro! i know from experience it's hard as fuck to go to the gym and stay consistent but you have to man. get on a calorie deficit, put in the effort to count calories and reduce fatty foods and eat protein rich foods. i would recommend starting at like 1800 calories a day, working out 4 days a week, it's going to be slow but you'll see progress(YOU ALREADY LOST 50 POUNDS!!).

as far as your future, school isn't everything man you don't have to put all your eggs in one basket and think school is your only path. i'm 22 and still haven't even graduated with my bachelors degree which makes me feel like and absolute failure. i'm still hanging in there though and no matter what i'm going to finish school. meanwhile, i'm trying to build something on the side for myself, and hopefully i won't even end up needing my stupid degree.

lastly, your height and chin. your height is something i can relate to a lot i'm 5'7 myself. even though 5'7 is seen as short at least you're not 5'2. try to build something of yourself, make money, and get surgery in the end if you still feel you need it.

i do want to add that my dad is 5'2 and he was still able to get women when he was young and conceive me with my 5'5 mom, and he's has the most masculine "vibe" i know. i think we'll make it bro, just hang in there.

I have to go to gym

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
I will die before I use "lifts" what a faggot things
I wish I was taller but my height don't bother me, it's just that I have short legs and it's shit to find pants that are not too long
well then if your height isnt a problem for you you should be fine, pretty much all of the flaws youve listed about yourself are fixable through either softmaxxing or surgery

well then if your height isnt a problem for you you should be fine, pretty much all of the flaws youve listed about yourself are fixable through either softmaxxing or surgery

low iq here, what is softmaxxing?

• +1
If you dont have the willpower to go to the fucking gym or do some sports or exercise kys indeed fag. Grow some balls and lose that fat you cunt

low iq here, what is softmaxxing?
softmaxxing is basically improving yourself without any form of surgery, for example improving your skin or going to the gym is a couple of forms of softmaxxing

It is, but you can like just...not participate in dating game and do something else with your life?

I remember that I was 17, unconfident and ugly, too.

You know what my biggest regret is?

Not killing myself while I was still young.

I'm too far gone now and youth is gone, I'm just a coping oldcel, every day I wish I was dead.

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Its over son, you cant fix low hyoid nor fat distribution, i mog you , im sorry son

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
softmaxxing is basically improving yourself without any form of surgery, for example improving your skin or going to the gym is a couple of forms of softmaxxing

ahh makes sense.

It is, but you can like just...not participate in dating game and do something else with your life?

I remember that I was 17, unconfident and ugly, too.

You know what my biggest regret is?

Not killing myself while I was still young.

I'm too far gone now and youth is gone, I'm just a coping oldcel, every day I wish I was dead.

how old are you?

• +1
Its over son, you cant fix low hyoid nor fat distribution, i mog you , im sorry son

Low hyoid bone is a supposition it's maybe just fat, I have a fat face
And telling people that you "mog them" it's pretty cringe dude

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You dont look bad, you look average, whi h is what you wanted. Lose the weight fully them we'll talk.

Low hyoid bone is a supposition it's maybe just fat, I have a fat face
And telling people that you "mog them" it's pretty cringe dude View attachment 189229
It is what it is son, im a baldcel put i pretty much mog you overal , see in dm, also it easy to determine if you have low hyoid son, and me being the hyoid master i can see you have shit fat distrinution and hyoid, sorry son

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
It is what it is son, im a baldcel put i pretty much mog you overal , see in dm, also it easy to determine if you have low hyoid son, and me being the hyoid master i can see you have shit fat distrinution and hyoid, sorry son

Guessing that on a guy ~25% of BF :unsure:
Ad like I said you're very cringe

• Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2378

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378
It is not over my friend. This world treats us like a piece of shit but I will not. Keep improving yourself, you’ll eventually see a light at the end of the tunel. And at the end of the dag, WE’RE MEN! We are all the crap shit world tell us, but truly we are not, we are the ones who change shit, and we never give up my friend. FUCKING GO FRIEND

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378 and Shekelcel