It's over for me

L

Lebgfinal

User
I literally am tired of everything.
I've been rotting in my room for fucking months on end this summer, I cope by playing videos games, sometimes I do see my friends but when I get back home, I feel so lonely.
I hate how I look, how lonely I am, everything man.
I'm fucked mentally in every aspect of my life. I just want all of this to end.
I could be free of all struggles and finally be happy.
My parents and family expect me to be more motivated in my life, to get motivation to improve my situation and get out of this shitty mindset but I really can't.
Everytime I try to do something, I remind myself I'm a worthless subhuman with no future, It then destroy my motivation to do anything and I go back rotting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 31155, 7zyzz7 and 1 other person
It's probably gonna get worse too. Even I had some friends at 17, due to the environment I was in. Once you're basically allowed/forced to spend all of your days alone you'll know what true loneliness is. You ain't seen nothing yet my boy.

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak, Deleted member 31155 and 7zyzz7
Smash your computer into pieces and hike for 6-8 hours a day. The rest of the time spend reading books.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
It's probably gonna get worse too. Even I had some friends at 17, due to the environment I was in. Once you're basically allowed/forced to spend all of your days alone you'll know what true loneliness is. You ain't seen nothing yet my boy.
Hope you get better

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebgfinal
You need surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278