It's over for me

D

Doublex2J

Banned
If you are not at least PSL 4 you are invisible for girls... Idk what do I really have to do. I'm gymmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, hairmaxxed... But my skin is fucking shit and I have skincare routine but acne scars fucked me. Also I need to do oto surgery to my left ear and wear lifts...

M18

Ignoring this insecure bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2597 and PenileFacialSurgery
Leave this forum asap

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Griffith, Doublex2J and 1 other person
Ask for ban faggot, pm a mod

You aren’t ugly just insecure narcissist
I didn't say I'm ugly. I'm saying girls want at least PSL 4 and if you Are not PSL 4 you Are fucking invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I didn't say I'm ugly. I'm saying girls want at least PSL 4 and if you Are not PSL 4 you Are fucking invisible
Fag shut up, you don’t know shot about PSL

And you are Atleast 5

Off yourself faggot

Like clockwork M18 picture collage

para tu salud, deberías dejar este foro

Face doesnt do much if you're a manlet sadly

It's time to stop posting
Idk if you said that I'm a 6 PSL trolling or it is real. You are saying I mog Zyzz and I'm at the same level así Jeff Seid. Just lol man

Idk if you said that I'm a 6 PSL trolling or it is real. You are saying I mog Zyzz and I'm at the same level así Jeff Seid. Just lol man
Dude honestly we have enough fucking basket cases here
@Short Ugly and Brown alone can fill our mentalcel quota singlehandedly with enough left over to make us all nauseous
Really not in the market for another decentish looking dude to post a bazillion threads crying about how ugly he is, thanks for applying though

Dude honestly we have enough fucking basket cases here
@Short Ugly and Brown alone can fill our mentalcel quota singlehandedly with enough left over to make us all nauseous
Really not in the market for another decentish looking dude to post a bazillion threads crying about how ugly he is, thanks for applying though
You can think I'm GL but I don't think that. I'm a fucking mentalcel. Soon I will rope