It's over for medcucks

Lyxguxx

Lyxguxx

Nordic

JFL look at this pathetic subhuman on the left. This is how an average med looks like:feelshaha:
BROOTAL for medcucks:feelskek::feelskek:

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, funnyvalentine and maarda
@smoth @Jəəyʣi @ephermogs @funnyvalentine @nicknamecel @luria @cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: funnyvalentine
yet the left is more appealing :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx and maarda
Op has ZERO smv

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lyxguxx
You envy meds deep down

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: manletropemaxxer and Lyxguxx
Maybe because I'm 13? Btw I already heightmog and facially mog most meds:lul:
Makes sense beyond over u cannot even be a child ur so autistic u found this as a preteen when most people here are 18+

As if looks matter for ur young ass age. Ur a severe brutal autist and u know it

Ur face isnt good, everyone looks decent as a child. U will grow as a severely autistic cuck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: manletropemaxxer, Paul7 and Lyxguxx
Makes sense beyond over u cannot even be a child ur so autistic u found this as a preteen when most people here are 18+

As if looks matter for ur young ass age. Ur a severe brutal autist and u know it

Ur face isnt good, everyone looks decent as a child. U will grow as a severely autistic cuck
Nigger stop being so cucked. Just accept that nordic mog everyone.

Nigger stop being so cucked. Just accept that nordic mog everyone.
Most women prefer brown hair.The hair color preference study from the College of Natural and Health Sciences for the University of Tampa revealed that most women who took part in the research, just as most men, were more attracted to brunette hair

However, Ian Stephen, a psychologist with the University of Nottingham in Malaysia, previously found that "golden" skin is also a natural indication of good health, and that people tend to find those with this complexion attractive

youre welcome for the reality check ugly ass child

• Ugh..
Most women prefer brown hair.The hair color preference study from the College of Natural and Health Sciences for the University of Tampa revealed that most women who took part in the research, just as most men, were more attracted to brunette hair

Rosy-white skin, straight or wavy, often golden blonde, sometimes red or brown hair with light eyes. Tall, brachy- mesoskelic, ecto- to mesomorph. Mesocephalic and orthocranic with craggier facial features, and a slightly steeper, more roundish forehead compared to Hallstatt. Face is long, nose (hyper-)leptorrhine. Head size is moderate, auricular height very high. Orthognathic. Body hair moderate to strong. Rather small eyes, thin lips, sturdy chin.

Maybe because I'm 13? Btw I already heightmog and facially mog most meds:lul:
How autistic do you have to be to end up here as a 13 year old? If you’re not larping quit for your own sake

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
View attachment 3048648

Rosy-white skin, straight or wavy, often golden blonde, sometimes red or brown hair with light eyes. Tall, brachy- mesoskelic, ecto- to mesomorph. Mesocephalic and orthocranic with craggier facial features, and a slightly steeper, more roundish forehead compared to Hallstatt. Face is long, nose (hyper-)leptorrhine. Head size is moderate, auricular height very high. Orthognathic. Body hair moderate to strong. Rather small eyes, thin lips, sturdy chin.
I showed female preferences and you described a random photo that isnt even a real person💀💀💀💀💀 holy shit at these childrens iq

I showed female preferences and you described a random photo that isnt even a real person💀💀💀💀💀 holy shit at these childrens iq
I said that nordics can also be brown haired. I already iq mog you, retarted shitskin nigger:feelskek:

I said that nordics can also be brown haired. I already iq mog you, retarted shitskin nigger:feelskek:
Country% Blonde
Finland80%
Sweden78%
Norway75%
Estonia70%

Time for me to start saying indians blacks and arabs have blue eyes since a minority will always exist

You are so brutally braindead, your white slut mother must have been raped brutally by a 0iq “shitskin nigger” immigrant fresh from the back of a truck for you to be this mentally challenged

• Ugh..