B6376E8B 421F 444D 9341 89DF6E07ED77

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449 and Deleted member 4612
elab

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Kenickie and Deleted member 275

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie
honestly it literally doesn't make logical sense that a 5/10 normie without a girlfriend entering the pandemic can possibly get any sex. heck even 6/10s will struggle to get sex without a girlfriend. and lets not forget chadlites often fuck below average girls on dating apps. look at some of the chicks amnesia bangs, below average ethnics.

@Yuyevon thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Vitruvian, Kenickie and 2 others
Old ladies always ask me if I'm married. And they're always surprised that I'm not.
What does this mean?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Old ladies always ask me if I'm married. And they're always surprised that I'm not.
What does this mean?
It means you look like a stable betabux cuck, which is what older women try to settle for before they hit the wall.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: lutte, ConspiracyTheory, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
honestly it literally doesn't make logical sense that a 5/10 normie without a girlfriend entering the pandemic can possibly get any sex. heck even 6/10s will struggle to get sex without a girlfriend. and lets not forget chadlites often fuck below average girls on dating apps. look at some of the chicks amnesia bangs, below average ethnics.

@Yuyevon thoughts?
This. All social events are cancelled, there's no clubbing or alcoholic socializing either anymore. How the fuck am I supposed to believe that average men are having sex under these circumstances?

Can't get any more deluded than this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 4612
It means you look like a stable betabux cuck, which is what older women try to settle for before they hit the wall.
I look anything, but stable. As non-nt as it gets. Makes sense otherwise.
I'm omega though.

Last edited:
What does this mean?
it also means that old women are competely unaware of the state of the modern dating market.

and why should they? what good does it do for some old fart in a nursing home who's about to die? how does she benefit from understanding how young people mate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

@Yuyevon thoughts?
This is the one hundred percent truth, anyone that denies it is living in a fantasy world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I look anything, but stable. As non-nt as it gets. Makes sense otherwise.
I'm probably omega though.
non-nt as in harmless, calm nerd. or non-nt as in badboy thug that loudly shows his mental issues? I am guessing the first.

it also means that old women are competely unaware of the state of the modern dating market.

and why should they? what good does it do for some old fart in a nursing home who's about to die? how does she benefit from understanding how young people mate?
Old people are literally useless tbh. They don't know anything about how the job market/economy works either anymore. 0

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 4612
non-nt as in harmless, calm nerd. or non-nt as in badboy thug that loudly shows his mental issues? I am guessing the first.
I do get the serial-killer/school shooter kind of comments. So must have a sort of vibe...
Look at my avi, it's filter pic of me.
I'm nerd and mostly calm though. As I said, imo omega fits me well.
Can't imagine myself as alpha, have way too much pride to be beta.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

@Yuyevon thoughts?
You just complain all day. I hit the gym once they reopened and im already testing the grounds with a foid there, she even tried to teach me how to do "proper pushups" today because they do them differently in crossfit, JFL. I couldn't keep myself from smiling a bit too much and she thought i was laughing at her at first.
Ill ask her next day to show me some more crossfit exercises and one day she will be taking the dick without even realizing it.
Stop complaining and start looksmaxing, this is not incels.is.

Last edited:
You just complain all day. I hit the gym once they reopened and im already testing the grounds with a foid there, she even tried to teach me how to do "proper pushups" today because they do them differently in crossfit, JFL. I couldn't keep myself from smiling a bit too much and she thought i was laughing at her at first.
Ill ask her next day to show me some more crossfit exercises and one day she will be taking the dick without even realizing it.
Stop complaining and start looksmaxing, this is not incels.is.
I am looksmaxxing, I got a surgery today

My face is bloody as hell, I should make a thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: TITUS