It’s over for my little brother ? He s 10 years old.I want to help him through puberty.Any advices ?

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
Don't put pics of your lil sibling on these forums bro

And how can we tell you if it s over when he is 10

His face will be completely different in 10 years

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, paranakee, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Don't put pics od your lil sibling on these forums bro

Are these guys that weird tho ?

Are these guys that weird tho ?
No, but you don't want to have pictures of your brother floating around the net

Especially with forums like this, where he could be accused for all sorts of things irl if people think he is here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

Especially with forums like this, where he could be accused for all sorts of things irl if people think he is here
Ok ok

mewing and chewing and lift weights bro

Don't put pics of your lil sibling on these forums bro

lmao some spastic will come here, take his pictures, accuse him being a rapist online and people will believe it

lmao some spastic will come here, take his pictures, accuse him being a rapist online and people will believe it
:))

Irl, it is enough for a foid to see this, she goes to the other foids in his school and says it

Over for him. If a foid says sth nowadays everyone will believe them. Reputation gets ruined in 1 hour literally

Irl, it is enough for a foid to see this, she goes to the other foids in his school and says it

Over for him. If a foid says sth nowadays everyone will believe them. Reputation gets ruined in 1 hour literally

i was accused of rape before and a lot of simps believed it, the simps even helped form the false evidence into making it sound realistic

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
first off don't post pics of your little bro on this forum and for help, make sure he has proper tounge posture and breathes through his nose, make him sleep well 10 hours or more, eat healthy foods that premote height growth, ie vegtables, eggs, milk, cheese yogurt, chicken and meat, and also make him chew hard foods, something like beef jerky, and play some sort of sports and physical activitay and get outside atleast an hour a day and lastly teach him to be a good person

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Clark69, MilfLover69 and 2 others
Tell him when he grows up to NEVER rot on online forums like these

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10116, Deleted member 10615, MilfLover69 and 2 others
i was accused of rape before and a lot of simps believed it, the simps even helped form the false evidence into making it sound realistic
thats fucked up man sorry you had to go through that, fuck simps they are one of the main reasons women have all this power and are so picky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10116
no pic no care

fr? fuck simps and most women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10116