It’s over for my mate

moggerrr4321

moggerrr4321

Gymmaxxing only
Me and one of my mates caught my other mate we looked on his iPad went into his search history first thing that came up was how to become a sigma male shorts second thing witch got me laughing my ass off how to rizz up any girl in my class thomas Shelby shorts truely over for him 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rael and truthhurts
Me and one of my mates caught my other mate we looked on his iPad went into his search history first thing that came up was how to become a sigma male shorts second thing witch got me laughing my ass off how to rizz up any girl in my class thomas Shelby shorts truely over for him 😂
Convince him to the blackpill:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Convince him to the blackpill:ogre:
To hard he’s one of those pure brain rot kids man he gets in my head already tried and he’s mad cringe no saving him

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Same shit here. Caught my friend watching sub5 redpiller saying its all about game and bla bla bla, what i remember in the video they said to be mean to women to show dominace or some shit :lul:

sigma youtube shorts are based no?

Same shit here. Caught my friend watching sub5 redpiller saying its all about game and bla bla bla, what i remember in the video they said to be mean to women to show dominace or some shit :lul:
Did you confront him assuming you did he would of been so embarrassed my mate was red asf

• +1
Reactions: DrOverBite