Its over for my side profile

BigChinHispanic

BigChinHispanic

Kraken
I used to think it was somewhat good when taking selfies

But after seeing my non-mirrored version side profile from distance and seeing my huge broken nose i cant keep coping anymore (Its not mirrored since my selfie camera mirrors the mirror and threfore makes it how a human would see me i think lol)

All i do when im at the street is imagine people looking at me from my side and how horrible i look, shit kills my whole mood ngl.

Also norwood reaper is coming for me and i have a big forehead.

Side6

Side5
Side3

• So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock
side profile is cope. only 3/4 and front on matters.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Void, cardiologist and Deleted member 2632
How did you break your nose?

looks like ur maxillia is recesed

ngl you are a retard

your side profile is absolutely fine

just be grateful you dont look like this

Lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr_Norwood and BigChinHispanic
Masc side profile. Slayer ngl

Your profile is very good
Your 3/4 is shit however due to non existant zygos

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
Your profile is very good
Your 3/4 is shit however due to non existant zygos
Yeah my zygos are utter trash, but heres an actual 3/4 shot from a while ago . Almost completely flat zygos
And i say almost Cuz of the insanely small curve lmao

Attachments

• Snapchat-1282008752.jpg
    Snapchat-1282008752.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 110
mogs me to oblivion tbh, my side profile is just my fat cheeks overlapping.

your only problem in side is that your mouth doesnt protrude (recessed)

your only problem in side is that your mouth doesnt protrude (recessed)
Yeah ive realized thats one of the problems, but idk how to make it protrude. Like lip fillers would do something? Or is it more surgery related.

Why are so many normies on a incel site...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
humble brag
No brag dude. It kills my whole confidence most days, i even try to avoid from someone to see me from my sides sometimes jfl.

Why are so many normies on a incel site...

This is not an incel site, that's why the same owner of this site is the owner of incels.is, and only real incels are allowed there, most people here are normies, some chadlites, some incels

This is not an incel site, that's why the same owner of this site is the owner of incels.is, and only real incels are allowed there, most people here are normies, some chadlites, some incels
Is it actually the same owner? I had no idea

Also, OP

taking pictures is retarded, want to see your side profile, use a second hand-mirror to check it
Is it actually the same owner? I had no idea

Yes, apparently the psycho is also owner of a suicide forum.

This nigga is a psycho ded srs, profiting over mentally ill people :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, BigChinHispanic and nastynas
Also, OP

taking pictures is retarded, want to see your side profile, use a second hand-mirror to check it

definitely looking at mirrors from changing cabins which has multiple mirrors is best bc you can see true side profile without altering head position etc so its perfect

Also, OP

Yeah ive done it, i grab a small mirror against the big mirror to see my side in motion
definitely looking at mirrors from changing cabins which has multiple mirrors is best bc you can see true side profile without altering head position etc so its perfect
Yeah done that too jfl

Yeah ive realized thats one of the problems, but idk how to make it protrude. Like lip fillers would do something? Or is it more surgery related.
i think fillers would ruin your harmony.

one way is to make your mouth protrude is make teeth point outwards in a overbite esque way.

i think fillers would ruin your harmony.

one way is to make your mouth protrude is make teeth point outwards in a overbite esque way.

also i think widening your mouth would be beneficial for you

• +1
Here this will fix it bro
Kisspng suicide by hanging knot noose suicide by hanging horse grass rope 5a928ce70402d422676

Btw you know your front profile looks like shit so you post your side profile that you KNOW that looks good and say "It's over for me" to get compliments like a hungry for attention foid.

No one here who is truly ugly posts his pictures and the people who do they pick the best pictures they have and even fraud with lighting and their best side etc.

I fucking hate what PSL came to!

holy shit your side profile mogs mine into absolute oblivion

you're literally 5 psl, kill yourself OP

Btw you know your front profile looks like shit so you post your side profile that you KNOW that looks good and say "It's over for me" to get compliments like a hungry for attention foid.

No one here who is truly ugly posts his pictures and the people who do they pick the best pictures they have and even fraud with lighting and their best side etc.

I fucking hate what PSL came to!
My front doesnt look like shit its the least of my worries
Ive posted many pics for it and its been rated above average every time not only here

But side profile i cant cope idk how can you think it looks good

Whats so terrible about it, besides "not having bones" which is because im bulking rn

Enlighten me so i know what i can improve then
don't really care to tbh

• JFL