It’s over for nig nogs if you didn’t start a rap career at age 9 you are too late to the game

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
“If she ain't suckin' dick, lil' bitch, you can get the fuck up out my shit.”

These are the lyrics coming out of the mouth of 9 year old rapper from Atlanta whose dick hasn’t even stood up yet, lil bro can’t even nut.

IMG 2398

This music video which really slaps while it’s on mute has reached a whopping 5+ million views within a month of its release.

Then there are YouTubers like @forevergymcelling and @AlexBrown84 who make Legitimate online content ready to suck dicks for 10k views a month.

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Heck, he even got into the stream 1 on 1 with Kai cenat.

What the music industry has come to now…
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Dear negroids, if you wanna rap/hoodmax THIS is your competition. If you are past the age of 9, you are too late now. Find some other career. Go rob a bank or something, I believe that’s still relevant.

Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 54067 and 14 others
Brutal destiny awaiting for blacks….you either become a criminal or incel

No in between.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Luffymaxxing, anthony111553 and 2 others
@5.5psl @Blackgymmax @forevermirin @Tabula Rasa @Aypo129 @bishōnenmaxxer @Jase @BrahminBoss @kwacker777 @MoggerGaston @flippasav @the BULL
@PseudoMaxxer @pneumocystosis
@ReadBooksEveryday @Master @Gengar
@justinzayn @RAMU KAKA @Pretty

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Too bad the blackcels here are too high inhib to thugmaxx like that. No one has it harder than shitskins legit

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Pikabro
@0hMan is a nigger also

Dick sucked by ugly ghetto whore is the same as getting dick sucked by a fat balding indian janitor
Not good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, Pikabro, Dr. Mog and 2 others
He a real nigga yall wouldnt understand

Too bad the blackcels here are too high inhib to thugmaxx like that. No one has it harder than shitskins legit
90% of black users here have anime pfps no joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Pikabro, TanFeo-Y-Negro and 3 others
Black culture needs to change man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and dimorphism
NT mogs the entire forum

negro culture man

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Attachments

• 3819362-d8658ec0ca500c89fff8941b08b22d6f.mov
    369.2 KB
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 33711 and Dr. Mog
Tf bruh where’d you get this?

This shit real lil nigga? @AlexBrown84 :feelskek:

Brutal destiny awaiting for blacks….you either become a criminal or incel

No in between.
They don’t have the guts or wit to rob banks.
negro culture man
90% of black users here have anime pfps no joke
Dick sucked by ugly ghetto whore is the same as getting dick sucked by a fat balding indian janitor
Not good

Just a friendly reminder this is what my lil nigga looks like

IMG 1854

d9238b1a545ab1aff8fd95d76ea05a15.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Fat people be good!!

These are the lyrics coming out of the mouth of 9 year old rapper from Atlanta whose dick hasn’t even stood up yet, lil bro can’t even nut.

View attachment 2663601

This music video which really slaps while it’s on mute has reached a whopping 5+ million views within a month of its release.

Then there are YouTubers like @forevergymcelling and @AlexBrown84 who make Legitimate online content ready to suck dicks for 10k views a month.

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Dear negroids, if you wanna rap/hoodmax THIS is your competition. If you are past the age of 9, you are too late now. Find some other career. Go rob a bank or something, I believe that’s still relevant.

Over

• Woah
Reactions: Dr. Mog
@5.5psl @Blackgymmax @forevermirin @Tabula Rasa @Aypo129 @bishōnenmaxxer @Jase @BrahminBoss @kwacker777 @MoggerGaston @flippasav @the BULL
@PseudoMaxxer @pneumocystosis
@ReadBooksEveryday @Master @Gengar
@justinzayn @RAMU KAKA @Pretty
wait i am not a negroid
what he say fuck me for?

wait i am not a negroid
what he say fuck me for?
You are a Neanderthal in the streets of Telangana which is why I put you under negroid.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129

View attachment 2663601

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Over

if you werent slaying at 9 its fucking over

View attachment 2663601

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Over

Hi-c started rapping when he was 12 or shit and his music mogs the music of this little nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back