It's over for ogrecopers now

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Every cope has been obliterated hiroshima nagasaki blackpill style

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@softlysoftly @auburnlaw

NO PSL 5.5+ FOID CARES ABOUT BAGGY CLOTHES AND 297 SILVER RINGS EITHER. THE MOST ATTRACTIVE FOIDS ARE ALWAYS WITH THE MICHAEL YERGER TYPES. RIPPED, TALL, MAESTHETIC WITH A MIX OF PRETTY AND MOSTLY MASC FEATURES.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, 444 and softlysoftly
explain hemsqorht appeal then, big lower third, stubble, muscular? what about adam diver? muh masculine cope its just stupid interpetation masculine/=/ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and softlysoftly
@softlysoftly @auburnlaw

NO PSL 5.5+ FOID CARES ABOUT BAGGY CLOTHES AND 297 SILVER RINGS EITHER. THE MOST ATTRACTIVE FOIDS ARE ALWAYS WITH THE MICHAEL YERGER TYPES. RIPPED, TALL, MAESTHETIC WITH A MIX OF PRETTY AND MOSTLY MASC FEATURES.
you have a good point. I think tails can't cope with the maesthetic guys. We've always talked about michael yerger, miro cech, tyler maher, and similar guys and he never counters our points on that because he's already 28 and only had potential for prettyboy appeal in his youth because he lacked the bones. Instead, he's just agepilling his viewers by showing them younger prettyboys vs purely masc men that are too old. his channel is just one huge agepill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and Xangsane
@softlysoftly @auburnlaw

cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Xangsane
you have a good point. I think tails can't cope with the maesthetic guys. We've always talked about michael yerger, miro cech, tyler maher, and similar guys and he never counters our points on that because he's already 28 and only had potential for prettyboy appeal in his youth because he lacked the bones. Instead, he's just agepilling his viewers by showing them younger prettyboys vs purely masc men that are too old. his channel is just one huge agepill
I do agree he's coping very hard.
A GL foid will more likely get wet at the sight of a naked maesthetic, muscular Yerger-type lad and not a naked skinny fragile prettyboy with TikTokmaxxed hair.

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
Tails (and ITV) is the only jewtuber who doesn't cope or lie. He has nothing to gain from promoting prettyboys (even IF you could change someones preferences through some sliders on a screen) since he's oldcel now and admits and accepts that the agepill has already obliterated his SMV and he cannot compete. He isn't some spiteful inkwell, he ascended when he was 14, all he is doing is displaying the truth about what attracts women through tinder experiments and other undeniable proof.

I do agree he's coping very hard.
A GL foid will more likely get wet at the sight of a naked maesthetic, muscular Yerger-type lad and not a naked skinny fragile prettyboy with TikTokmaxxed hair.
there's literally a study that shows strong jaw, chin, and browridge works like crazy on women at certain times

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
there's literally a study that shows strong jaw, chin, and browridge works like crazy on women at certain times
All of that makes a man at least maesthetic

Tails (and ITV) is the only jewtuber who doesn't cope or lie. He has nothing to gain from promoting prettyboys (even IF you could change someones preferences through some sliders on a screen) since he's oldcel now and admits and accepts that the agepill has already obliterated his SMV and he cannot compete. He isn't some spiteful inkwell, he ascended when he was 14, all he is doing is displaying the truth about what attracts women through tinder experiments and other undeniable proof.
I actually do agree with tails a lot. Prettyboys are the best for attracting jbs. BUT, tails is acting as if maesthetic guys aren't also extremely successful. He always counters our worst arguments here but ive never once seen him show tyler maher or eriksen in his videos. I would bet you maher would kill any of those prettyboys on tinder in terms of response rates and how dtf HIGH QUALITY girls would be. i ran an experiment with both maher and miro cech and i highly DOUBT those prettyboys he uses can beat these 2 guys.

Do you think if tails looked like averagejoe or amnesia that he'd be so focused on prettyboys? Nah

• Hmm...
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I actually do agree with tails a lot. Prettyboys are the best for attracting jbs. BUT, tails is acting as if maesthetic guys aren't also extremely successful. He always counters our worst arguments here but ive never once seen him show tyler maher or eriksen in his videos. I would bet you maher would kill any of those prettyboys on tinder in terms of response rates and how dtf HIGH QUALITY girls would be. i ran an experiment with both maher and miro cech and i highly DOUBT those prettyboys he uses can beat these 2 guys.

Do you think if tails looked like averagejoe or amnesia that he'd be so focused on prettyboys? Nah
Maher is lowkey ugly, looks weird af