It's OVER for piratecels.

Lulleko

Lulleko

Purple Triad
I can't pirate games no more thanks to that jewish denuvo software instead I need to pay 70 bucks for a game I'll probably disregard after 3 hours of playtime. I feel like a child again begging my parents for a copy of san andreas for the ps2, it's genuinely over.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and bloomercel
You can bypass denuvo in most games easily

• +1
Reactions: Lulleko
Download from DODI repacks or Fitgirl repacks they always work and have fast torrents with many seeders

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
Download from DODI repacks or Fitgirl repacks they always work and have fast torrents with many seeders
what the fuck are you talking about retard? They are uncrackable so you won't find them in torrenting sites in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
@Narcissus🥀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Lulleko
what the fuck are you talking about retard? They are uncrackable so you won't find them in torrenting sites in the first place.
Hogwarts Legacy uses Denuvo and I ran it just fine

And you get an FPS boost too using cracked since the DRM cucks your performance

@Kreatophagia

@Piratecel JFL i wasn't expecting this to be about games

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel and SidharthTheSlayer
video games are stupid anyway

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Hogwarts Legacy uses Denuvo and I ran it just fine

And you get an FPS boost too using cracked since the DRM cucks your performance

@Kreatophagia
that's because the balkan tranny responsible for all denuvo cracks (empress) left the community after hogwarts released, now we don't have anyone that can crack recent games.

• Woah
that's because the balkan tranny responsible for all denuvo cracks (empress) left the community after hogwarts released, now we don't have anyone that can crack recent games.
There is a new cracking group that already sprouted up from Russia
now we don't have anyone that can crack recent games.
That "can" or will?

• Woah
There is a new cracking group that already sprouted up from Russia
mate I don't think you understand my premise, I'm specifically referring to denuvo protected games, NO ONE is cracking denuvo games, if a game has denuvo and wasn't already cracked by empress then It's over.
We still have assassin's creed mirage, sonic frontier, SMTV and yakuza uncracked. IT'S OVER.

• Woah
mate I don't think you understand my premise, I'm specifically referring to denuvo protected games, NO ONE is cracking denuvo games, if a game has denuvo and wasn't already cracked by empress then It's over.
We still have assassin's creed mirage, sonic frontier, SMTV and yakuza uncracked. IT'S OVER.
They cracked denuvo but smaller games

That's why I say their up and coming, they aren't there yet

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lulleko
Most new AAA games are utter shite anyway.

I can't pirate games no more thanks to that jewish denuvo software instead I need to pay 70 bucks for a game I'll probably disregard after 3 hours of playtime. I feel like a child again begging my parents for a copy of san andreas for the ps2, it's genuinely over.
in fitgirl we trust