Platinum
57b031c7f5f519e449b2dfc71ef5c58f2bff6d8ff4c0eab0cbba3b6146f40a84w800

@St.TikTokcel @Azonin

>oni sa tacy przystojni i jeszcze gotuja

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub5kang, aesthetic beauty, Roquefort and 3 others
Water, slavic women love brown men.
Slavic women being open to brown guys is not the same as them having halo.

Tbh this is the first time I'm seeing positive comments about Indians in general from women anywhere tbh.

Usually when an attractive Indian goes viral on tiktok, women will be like "he's so hot." It's never "Indians are so hot."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, CFW432, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Polish women are special case of self-hating. they assume polish men = come home drunk and beat them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad and aesthetic beauty
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and ryuken
Not really, slavics are just super kind and empathic
I live in a Slavic country and I agree.
On average it really is.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and Debetro
saar i luv jewish girl plis marri me

Slavs are least racist

• +1
Reactions: Putin
They are not unless you count 2% exceptions.
Not really, I see a lot of Polish and Russian women geomaxxing to SK and China, they’re also open to other races like Black and Indian. I’m not a Kalergi shiller but they are pretty open to interracial, may be for the money though.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
poland will be a muslim filled shithole just like germany and sweden with its new politicans

kinda funny because they always made fun of us for it

I lived in an area with a lot of Poles from 2011-2013, I knew at least 6 or 7 foids either from Poland or with Polish names and not a single one was with a normal white guy.

-Two were coworkers, they both had short ethnic bfs. They were always so rude to me.
-One tall blonde one had a short Vietnamese gymcel bf, who she lived with, weird couple who I always saw PDAing.
-There was this Indian kid who was like a .org stereotype of curries, he ran around talking about wanting a white girl and would post stuff on his Twitter like "white bitches are so hot". He ended up with a Polish girlfriend.
-Two more are now single mothers of racially mixed children.

I ascended the next year at college and honestly they would've been below average compared to the white girls at my college, they have weird faces. Slavic foids look a lot worse to me now that I'm PSL face pilled. I have no problem being rejected by them.

Nigga did you really just say that :lul:
I'm serious, excluding the lowlife alcoholic gopniks and ruined oldheads they are very kind and generous, way more than Central Europeans, Brits and Scandinavians.

My mom is Polish and she always told me Indians are the ugliest people. Their skin looks dirty and they smell.

The only Polish girls I know that are into ethnics are either very hatefull of everything Polish and they move out of the country or are ugly/low value.
The Polish stacies I know say they like Polish men and preffer them.

So idk but that's my honest observation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slavusz