Its over for STUGGLECELS BONECHILLING GET IN HERE NOWWW

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
This is what i call struggle-cels guys who are broke and have no money and blame the system and say money is evil. If you don't even have money to buy basic food, You got a major problem. One guy blames money because him and hes mom could not pay for food and had to leave. Folks don't be fooled they know they don't have money and go the stores hoping some store manager will let them have free stuff. These folks live in some fantasy land, i can understand demanding better work conditions and higher wages or to reduce the work hours form 40 hours week to 28, but to say money evil is so funny.

If think money is evil why don't these folks go out and grow their own food, but nooo they want society to just give them loads of food because their broke and hungry.
These folks don't think we need money to pay workers, who is gonna stock the shevles who is gonna manage the workers, who is gonna drive the trucks to deliver the food to stores. Who is gonna fix the trucks and machines that process the food. Society would be sent into chaos, this folks say lets all just live and and dance around and play with butterflies.

USA isnt some third world country, these folks have dollar stores to get basic food to survive a bag of rice 5 pounds cost 1.30 cents and a can of cooked beans is the same. I know because when i was in college i bougth those things to save money, it would cost me like 8 bucks to get a weeks of food. Clearly now i get real good food from stores like target and keyfood, cost like 40-60 bucks for a weeks worth.

chad and tyrone don't have a home and slay cause their bones are chilling

chad and tyrone don't have a home and slay cause their bones are chilling
some of those dude be living with their parents/grand parents or auntie and still bring young atrtactive women to smash. The dude working at subway/warehouse and bring nurses/doctors and lawyers to fuck. Don't belive that class and status bs folks talk about, if a women sees a sexy man she wants to fuck she WILL, doesn't matter her social status or job.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223