it's over for teen roiders

fluoride1337

fluoride1337

Bronze
Every person I know who started blasting at 15-20 all shares the same traits:

1. Has to now take TRT to have normal test levels
2. Only had a slightly above average physique that is achievable natty
3. Has an average or below average physique now

Getting on gear before you hit your natural peak is subhuman low inhib behavior, and very few teens who are roiding right now even have the discipline to keep working out consistently for the next decade. Any bodybuilder with a shred of credibility will say to not blast until late 20s but niggas always think they're the exception to the rule and gonna be the next sam sulek. Even worse that a lot of users are getting on test just to "ascend" or because they don't look masculine, they aren't even pretending that they want to become bodybuilders :lul: doesn't even make sense in that regard since it is proven that anabolics can close your growth plates prematurely as well

Im done lecturing and if you think im coping you can just look up the dozens of posts from 20-30 year olds who ran test as a teen and fucked their endocrine system permanently.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Costcosuperstore and The Dark Phoenix
everyone that looks good on gear already looked good without.

most roiders are just fatasses that think they can cheat their genes and fix their shitty lifestyles choices by taking drugs.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Clavicular, whiteislandpill and 4 others
who gaf about having to pin 2 times a week

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
When u specifically look for something ur likely to find it

Just cause i search up “failed cycles” and 100% are users who failed cycles DOES NOT mean that 100% of users fail cycles

Thats a fallacy

people who succeed cycles dont post about it vs ppl who failed

Also 99% of users who fail cycles, fail because they did it wrong or had a genetic issue

Pls learn about AAS before posting things that arent true and could dissuade people from trying something that could benefit them in the long run

Edit: saying anabolics can close ur growth plates shows that u think a cycle only contains testosterone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and N1666

most roiders are just fatasses that think they can cheat their genes and fix their shitty lifestyles choices by taking drugs.
They can, thats how roids work? A popular example is togi, works out 1x a month yet looks near peak natty when cut

• +1
think they can? no, steroids literally cheat their genes and fixes every single shitty choice theyve taken, togi is a huge example that nigger is bigger than a lot of natty cope gymcels on this forum and hes stopped lifting for months :lul::lul: bros just taking gear

• +1
It's all genetics anyway. Frame and insertions matter the most then muscularity. If they're trying to get face gains most boney structures are already developed by 16. Perhaps you get an increase in bone size but I haven't seen anything convincing yet. The freaks that you see with crazy bones developed with high T and DHT earlier than most people get to juice.

• +1
think they can? no, steroids literally cheat their genes and fixes every single shitty choice theyve taken, togi is a huge example that nigger is bigger than a lot of natty cope gymcels on this forum and hes stopped lifting for months :lul::lul: bros just taking gear
You wanna look like that dude? Come on bro lol

• +1
When u specifically look for something ur likely to find it

Just cause i search up “failed cycles” and 100% are users who failed cycles DOES NOT mean that 100% of users fail cycles

Thats a fallacy

people who succeed cycles dont post about it vs ppl who failed

Also 99% of users who fail cycles, fail because they did it wrong or had a genetic issue

Pls learn about AAS before posting things that arent true and could dissuade people from trying something that could benefit them in the long run

Edit: saying anabolics can close ur growth plates shows that u think a cycle only contains testosterone
The consensus from research and bodybuilders that aren't trying to sell sarms to teenagers on tiktok is to wait until mid to late 20s to allow the endocrine system to fully develop. There is no reason to take the risk blast in your teens when you can wait until later and get similar results.

• +1
I do wonder how many of the teen roiders actually get their hands on good roids not shitty ones. I wonder if that might be partially responsible for their shit physiques.

Getting roids tested yourself is a fucking pain in the ass. You can't just use a normal spectrometer, you have to use a good quality liquid chromatography machine that is calibrated to handle steroids. Some countries have labs that do it for you, albeit with an expensive fee, but how many teens pay for that?

• +1
They can, thats how roids work? A popular example is togi, works out 1x a month yet looks near peak natty when cut
sadly it's not.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Costcosuperstore
Every person I know who started blasting at 15-20 all shares the same traits:

1. Has to now take TRT to have normal test levels
2. Only had a slightly above average physique that is achievable natty
3. Has an average or below average physique now

Getting on gear before you hit your natural peak is subhuman low inhib behavior, and very few teens who are roiding right now even have the discipline to keep working out consistently for the next decade. Any bodybuilder with a shred of credibility will say to not blast until late 20s but niggas always think they're the exception to the rule and gonna be the next sam sulek. Even worse that a lot of users are getting on test just to "ascend" or because they don't look masculine, they aren't even pretending that they want to become bodybuilders :lul: doesn't even make sense in that regard since it is proven that anabolics can close your growth plates prematurely as well

Im done lecturing and if you think im coping you can just look up the dozens of posts from 20-30 year olds who ran test as a teen and fucked their endocrine system permanently.
it murders you long term lol you'll look 30 at 21 and 50 at 30 they don't care about longevity cause they don't even think about it that's why they go to the gym in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and fluoride1337
I do wonder how many of the teen roiders actually get their hands on good roids not shitty ones. I wonder if that might be partially responsible for their shit physiques.

Getting roids tested yourself is a fucking pain in the ass. You can't just use a normal spectrometer, you have to use a good quality liquid chromatography machine that is calibrated to handle steroids. Some countries have labs that do it for you for an expensive fee, but how many teens pay for that.
most of these guys are doing it behind their parents backs so they aren't even getting normal bloodwork done

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and perpetuallytired

i really like this reply, i also think the same

• +1
You wanna look like that dude? Come on bro lol
i dont but he looks better than any natty copers in forum without trying, he had a good physique when he was actually trying

• +1
The consensus from research and bodybuilders that aren't trying to sell sarms to teenagers on tiktok is to wait until mid to late 20s to allow the endocrine system to fully develop.
From what ive noticed alot of pros coaches dont know what theyre doing when it comes to roids, ive argued with a few ppl who tried to say this and their arguement is never good enough to be relevant they say that “why roid when ur just a beginner” or “your just a good injecting chemicals in ur body isnt good for u”

When i ask them to elab they just keep telling me how “the just shouldnt do it” like thats somehow a good arguement
There is no reason to take the risk blast in your teens when you can wait until later and get similar results.
thats not good logic, thats like me saying

“Do you want 1 million right now or 1 million in 8 years”

roiding even for teenagers is nearly identical to being an adult the only diff is endocrine which is highly exaggerated by people, again without them explaining why

• +1
i dont but he looks better than any natty copers in forum without trying, he had a good physique when he was actually trying
Idk bro he just looks like a gym bro, not much appeal imo. He looks fucked up too hopefully he's alright lol idk if he's trolling. "Had a good physique" for how long? Like a few months?

• +1
Idk bro he just looks like a gym bro, not much appeal imo. He looks fucked up too hopefully he's alright lol idk if he's trolling. "Had a good physique" for how long? Like a few months?
for like the amount of time he was trying at least, now he looks fat and bloated but legit hasnt been to the gym in 2 months, ate like shit, drugs, partying, and still looks better than natty gymcel copers 🤷‍♂️

it murders you long term lol you'll look 30 at 21 and 50 at 30 they don't care about longevity cause they don't even think about it that's why they go to the gym in the first place
goatis pilled take

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix