It's over for this forum

Paroxysm

Paroxysm

Platinum
Ever since looksmaxxing got popularized among normies the average age in this forum has lowered to 16-17 years old and the userbase of indians / other flavor of third worlders has increased massively. A few OG users such as forevergymcelling are the only thing still keeping me lurking this forum.

Are there any looksmaxxing related forums left besides this one? In the times of lookism there were good comfort forums around such as the one where Vitriol was admin, I don't remember what it was called. I think "looksmax" like this one but with a different domain. Now it feels like everything has been centralized in here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman, greycel and wsada
Are there any looksmaxxing related forums left besides this one? In the times of lookism there were good comfort forums around such as the one where Vitriol was admin, I don't remember what it was called. I think "looksmax" like this one but with a different domain. Now it feels like everything has been centralized in here.
There's nothing that does not resemble r/selfimprovement

• So Sad
Reactions: darkromantica
Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• +1
Reactions: greycel
don't worry about it.
Girls don't care about looks, apparently:

he says the solution is to neg/roast the girls you approach at the bar.

Retard .me was just here, and other bp forums like .club are .net are just as shit