its over for this site

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
boring as fuck now. It seems the aspergatrons have taken over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4612 and 26 others
dont worry bro i will keep the site alive

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6785, Throwaway1028 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6785 and 13 others
:/

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Ritalincel, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
It was better in the past i must admit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 2769
then leave good bye

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2275 and 3 others
keep crying for me

02CF7D9E CF43 4C8A AF0F 4A541143119F

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2275 and 7 others
i can help if you want

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, SikKunt, Deleted member 1106 and 3 others
331.jpg

XD

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf, Ritalincel and Deleted member 2769
How about making good threads instead of making complaining threads? :feelspanties:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, RAITEIII, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Legit.

@Ritalincel explain

Aspergatron
A guy (but much less frequently, a girl) that has Asperger's Syndrome and has no clue as to how to be socially aware.

What's worse, an Aspergatron does NOT want to improve their social capabilities, simply thinking that it's somehow impossible to be both intelligent and social (false dichotomy, yay!).

Their aspergatronic circuitry doesn't seem to allow them the capacity to be a more well-rounded human being, and thus they get stuck in an infinite loop whereby they think that all that's required for success in life is raw intellect, thereby showing that they're not as intelligent as they thought they were and thus failing at life (and thus withdrawing further into obscure hobbies).

Linux Help Forum:
Regular IT guy: "Hey guys, would you happen to know how to do the following with the 'cut' command"?
Aspergatron: said in aspergatronic robot voice "CUT IS NOT EFFICIENT!"
Regular IT guy: "Oh wow, that's really not what I asked for..."

by LemurGuy January 14, 2013

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4671, Throwaway1028 and 9 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 2769
Aspergatron
A guy (but much less frequently, a girl) that has Asperger's Syndrome and has no clue as to how to be socially aware.

What's worse, an Aspergatron does NOT want to improve their social capabilities, simply thinking that it's somehow impossible to be both intelligent and social (false dichotomy, yay!).

Their aspergatronic circuitry doesn't seem to allow them the capacity to be a more well-rounded human being, and thus they get stuck in an infinite loop whereby they think that all that's required for success in life is raw intellect, thereby showing that they're not as intelligent as they thought they were and thus failing at life (and thus withdrawing further into obscure hobbies).

Linux Help Forum:
Regular IT guy: "Hey guys, would you happen to know how to do the following with the 'cut' command"?

thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Ritalincel
Aspergatron

Linux Help Forum:

thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Ritalincel
all my threads are god-tier, keep coping.

Keep making more threads then, because when I open this forum most of the threads are from looksmaxers, not from lookismers, not sure what you're complaining about.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Ritalincel and Deleted member 2205
Keep making more threads then, because when I open this forum most of the threads are from looksmaxers, not from lookismers, not sure what you're complaining about.
u stupid cunt, don't ever tell me what to do.
Also I didn't say anything about lookismers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChoSeungHui, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Brooo chill. Its true, most people want to max their looks here and dont whine. But yhere could be more creative threads, thats true...

Keep barking! You're clearly feeling like an abused dog

tenor.gif

Brooo chill. Its true, most people want to max their looks here and dont whine. But yhere could be more creative threads, thats true...
Literally every post in off topic is whining about muh this muh that just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Ritalincel
trons me

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
It is over.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
giphy.gif

im out of this bitch

• +1