When you get into your mid 20's early 30's you'll understand
mirin betabuxxing
have fun with chad and tyrone leftovers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, FutureSlayer, Never Get Up and 4 others
mirin betabuxxing
have fun with chad and tyrone leftovers

I want Money for myself to escape the Matrix not trick off on women.You're the one who implied
women would be involved

• +1
Reactions: Aero, lowiqNormie, ascension and 1 other person
I want Money for myself to escape the Matrix not trick off on women.You're the one who implied
women would be involved
well. my whole life and this forum is only about women, so I thought you think the same

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Male models get shit pay. Even the top 1% don’t make that much

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, lowiqNormie and greycel
its all about the looks, it doesnt matter if he earns less
if a rich woman is dating you for your looks she’ll just dump you for a younger hotter model when you start to age.

if you’re dating a rich woman for her looks she’ll just dump you for a younger hotter model when you start to age.
you didnt understood what i wanted to say, i said that male models can easily marry a rich woman and use her for money. And there arent so much younger hotter models who would take a used 40 yr old granny

IMG 9276

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, datboijj, Darkeningstar and 2 others
they can just marry a rich woman anyways

Do you guys actually ruminate over the drivel you type on here or just impulsively jot down whatever
chicken scratch runs through your Brain

Your Homework for today is to please take a moment and genuinely think about the bizarre statement you
just made saying an attractive guy can just Marry a Rich Woman.

Be top 10% ATLEAST top 20% and you are set for your teens and 20s. If you are top 20% you are the hottest male pretty much everywhere you go throught your day (I don't mean clubs etc, you will get mogged there) and you can soft approach girls who stare at you easily.

You're probably only like 14-16 im guessing

When you get into your mid 20's early 30's you'll understand

There's no point explaining anything to these idiot kids. They're planning all kinds of surgeries and implants with 500 rupees in their bank account

Male model in 2024 = skinny gay alien with good zygos and poor harmony

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, lowiqNormie and Darkeningstar
Your Homework for today is to please take a moment and genuinely think about the bizarre statement you
just made saying an attractive guy can just Marry a Rich Woman.
yes blah blah blah whatever, chad has 0$ in his pocket and still has a good life

had a scout for Abercrombie & Fitch tell me I could model for them.

its over if you look like a male model, women are too intimidated and you end up as a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Darkeningstar
had a scout for Abercrombie & Fitch tell me I could model for them.

its over if you look like a male model, women are too intimidated and you end up as a truecel.
So women’s go for average men

So women’s go for average men
24yo woman at my ward is a fwb for some mtn for 2 years now who treats her like shit, yet she still hooks up with him and talks with him

meanwhile I've been nothing but perfect to women and get dumped like some worthless toy because I am too good-looking.

24yo woman at my ward is a fwb for some mtn for 2 years now who treats her like shit, yet she still hooks up with him and talks with him

meanwhile I've been nothing but perfect to women and get dumped like some worthless toy because I am too good-looking.
That’s more beta cuck behaviour on your part not looks issue

Women want disgusting sex with ltn with no emotions involved

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That’s more beta cuck behaviour on your part not looks issue
I said I've been perfect, not that I've been a cuck. In what world is perfect behavior, cuck behavior? I have never been a cuck.

I had this notion in my head of 'treat people like you want to be treated'

i guess I was wrong and the correct statement is: 'treat people like filth so they treat you like a god'

i will have to re-adjust my personality.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel