It’s over for you if you have a base below LTN.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Silver
I’m sorry. Someone needs to say this, some surgery cope has gone on for too long.

These surgeons aren’t magicians. If you have a below LTN face they simply just can’t fix you… okay? You won’t improve by any noticeable means.

Only LTN+ is able to Hardmaxx and get HTN+ results.

I’m sorry but some people are just born to die alone.

It’s not fair for you guys.

But some people will never have the chance to be attractive. Ever. And that’s final.

And if you are jealous to the LTN’s that Hardmaxx to HTN+, just know that they turn into Patrick Batemans (InceIs in an attractive man’s body) which I WILL make a post about soon

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and looksmaxxing223

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fluoride1337, sportsmogger, depressionmaxxing and 1 other person
I agree with @hybobu

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and hybobu
water tbh, thank god my base was high ltn, woudlve roped if not. too bad im still manlet and abused dog tho so its over

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
its funny bc all the ascensions azctually had a goods base too

Ascension potential depends on what features cap you at where you are. If failos are more easily fixable (EG SHORT CHIN, HAIRLINE) instead of impossible to fix (MIDFACE) ascension is more possible.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and CookieGuy
water water water wgazug3zuwagterer wateresbruileahkrf>EW fhjaLV ECVAhfW af

what bout telling me something new

water tbh, thank god my
Ascension potential depends on what features cap you at where you are. If failos are more easily fixable (EG SHORT CHIN, HAIRLINE) instead of impossible to fix (MIDFACE) ascension is more possible.
I agree with Midface and chin. Usually Trimax can fix a slightly too long midface. And getting a chin ascends HARDD

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223