It's over for you if you have a shit base

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Butch lesbian gaze pilled femboy
I'm defining your base as the core of your face. Basically your mid face ratio, nasal index, eye shape and tilt and jaw-maxila development.

These traits determine if you're a subhuman roach or human since they're at the core of facial development.

If you have all these traits, you'll be able to ascend hard. In an acne, fat or balding ridden face, these traits are a hidden gem that reveals itself once you remove your failos.

I believe this is why some people can go from LTN to chadlite in sone examples from just losing weight and fixing acne. These traits are usually ignored until you begin working on yourself.

Compare that to a MTN who has sub ideal eye shape, his core proportions are usually off but he has decent jaw and zygo development: that should count for something right? Surely he'll ascend hard once he begins looksmaxxing right? I don't think so because even if he has ideal hairline and chin, his core proportions are wonky so he'll never break into chadlite territory.

If you have the core proportions down, you can just add small-medium looksmaxxes and you'll eventually see exponential returns. Fix hairline to NW1, fix skin, fix eyebrows ect, these gains have far more weight for some people.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, gigell, Aero and 2 others
water GIF

I believe this is why some people can go from LTN to chadlite in sone examples from just losing weight and fixing acne. These traits are usually ignored until you begin working on yourself.
Disagree with this though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: laaltin, ambi, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Idk if mine is good or bad, I may be delusional but I think all my failios are relatively easy to fix

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and TechnoBoss
true, it truly is over for some fellas

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and Imretarded?
Being brown is a good enough base for most

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, St.TikTokcel and Imretarded?
water GIF

Disagree with this though.
Why?
Idk if mine is good or bad, I may be delusional but I think all my failios are relatively easy to fix
what failos do you have?
true, it truly is over for some fellas
truly fucking ovER
Being brown is a good enough base for most
Tbh ethnicity isn't too big of a deal. You can bleach skin. Get rhinoplasty and get monolid removal.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, TechnoBoss, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Real :feelshehe:

Kk

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bomber517, SidharthTheSlayer, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
I'm defining your base as the core of your face. Basically your mid face ratio, nasal index, eye shape and tilt and jaw-maxila development.

These traits determine if you're a subhuman roach or human since they're at the core of facial development.

If you have all these traits, you'll be able to ascend hard. In an acne, fat or balding ridden face, these traits are a hidden gem that reveals itself once you remove your failos.

Compare that to a MTN who has sub ideal eye shape, his core proportions are usually off but he has decent jaw and zygo development: that should count for something right? Surely he'll ascend hard once he begins looksmaxxing right? I don't think so because even if he has ideal hairline and chin, his core proportions are wonky so he'll never break into chadlite territory.

If you have the core proportions down, you can just add small-medium looksmaxxes and you'll eventually see exponential returns. Fix hairline to NW1, fix skin, fix eyebrows ect, these gains have far more weight for some people.
Relatable , i have so many unfixable flaws

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
do you think my base is good

• Hmm...
do you think my base is good
i said it was in dms brah. You can check at home. ES ratio, mid face ratio ect, the proportions to do with the middle of your face

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
i said it was in dms brah. You can check at home. ES ratio, mid face ratio ect, the proportions to do with the middle of your face
Alrighty thanks

• Love it
I have bad face proportions , I hope puberty makes my face wider it already did

• So Sad