its over for you if your mom isnt submissive

incelbhai

incelbhai

Bronze
Women are designed to be submissive to the male that dominates her (i.e. your dad) AND his children (you). This is nature's way.

A woman should know (and feel) that she is inferior to a man in every single way (height, strength, endurance, cognition, emotion). She should know that her only redeeming move she can play in life is being able to live vicariously through her son (you) and getting to experience life that way.

I know it's a stupid analogy, but in a way I think of it like pokemon. In those games, you play as a trainer (like a mom) and your job is to make your pokemon (your sons) so strong that they can beat other pokemon (other men). Of course, you know that 1-on-1 you as small child trainer have no hope of beating some fire breathing dragon or giant wasp or whatever, but you know your own pokemon can. And that's the point. When you SUBMIT to not fighting and training your pokemon (sons) to fight for you, you win. And women do to.

If you had a mother who realized this, you likely wouldn't be an incel as she would go to hell and back trying to make sure you develop into a man that can dominate both her and other women. This is why I think people online shitting on the concept of "boy moms" is a little ass-backwards. Like, what? You're coming down on a lady for doing her one job well? She should want to fuck her son (if he wasn't related to her), you dumb shit, that's how it's supposed to work. That way her son will be strong enough to outcompete other men and fuck other women and continue the bloodline.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joshrc, toji., Mkhzee and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Clqs, Carbine and 1 other person
That way her son will be strong enough to outcompete other men and fuck other women and continue the bloodline.
submissive mom = low prenatal t = Screenshot 2024 10 02 035338

retarded argumentative spic mom = high prenatal t = Screenshot 2024 10 05 070459

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ey88, thereallegend, Clqs and 1 other person
Submissive mum = spoiled white kid :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, zyzzbrah1234, Clqs and 1 other person
My mom is tall , low inhib, extroverted, high bone mass, no sisters and 5 brothers

My dad is same height as her, introverted, feminine

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Average .org retardpost theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: toji., psychomandible, Mkhzee and 1 other person
Retarded thread

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: toji., the_machinist_786, ProBono and 2 others
My mom is tall , low inhib, extroverted, high bone mass, no sisters and 5 brothers

My dad is same height as her, introverted, feminine

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
nigga your dad secretly has femdom fetish :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
If only my mother understood this :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai
Yeah one time I saw a stranger and his mom at the store and the mom looked at his pants and said “my you have a big wee wee haha I’m kidding dude” and playfully punched him. I knew she wanted to suck her own son off

Yeah one time I saw a stranger and his mom at the store and the mom looked at his pants and said “my you have a big wee wee haha I’m kidding dude” and playfully punched him. I knew she wanted to suck her own son off
larp or fr?

My mom is more of a father figure to me than my dad jfl, she thought me how to shave and how to make small repairs on scooters.
My dad larps as muh alpha but is feminine coded like those redpiller dudes (emotional, passive, not "in control" etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back