It's over (GTFIH)

MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
Looksmaxxing truly mainstream when this faggot milks it for content,Hope he doesnt reach org.

Then you have this:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and lemonnz
They only know mainstream surface level shit like mewing and bones mashing and all that bullshit, let's just pray that they don't reach this place

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
They only know mainstream surface level shit like mewing and bones mashing and all that bullshit, let's just pray that they don't reach this place

*Egyptianmogger*

:feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, micheal445, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person
Looksmaxxing truly mainstream when this faggot milks it for content,Hope he doesnt reach org.

Then you have this:
View attachment 2790185

Who cares if these copes go viral and a bunch of ugly teenagers start mewing, they’re still going to be subhuman.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
so true my nigga friend

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM

Then you have this:
View attachment 2790185

This can be a good thing because he’s brainwashing normies with retarded bluepilled opinion. Normies therefore will see this whole looksmaxxing as a meme and not take it seriously

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, micropp and Egyptianmogger
This can be a good thing because he’s brainwashing normies with retarded bluepilled opinion. Normies therefore will see this whole looksmaxxing as a meme and not take it seriously
dont forget the aspies who inadvertently bluepill everyone with "lefort 3 and monobloc or over" spam

I hope they bonesmash each other till they get brain damage

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
God this thread is fucking FILLED with greycels.

Don't write (GTFIH) unless it's actually worth clicking on; not this fucking zoomer soyboy Redditor Youtube cuck rambling about shit he doesn't know

Besides that, this is old news. There was a thread on this guy making this video like forever ago.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Egyptianmogger, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
Who cares if these copes go viral and a bunch of ugly teenagers start mewing, they’re still going to be subhuman.

God this thread is fucking FILLED with greycels.

Don't write (GTFIH) unless it's actually worth clicking on; not this fucking zoomer soyboy Redditor Youtube cuck rambling about shit he doesn't know

Besides that, this is old news. There was a thread on this guy making this video like forever ago.
Aug 4, 2023 stfu dilon is the reason you're here faggot

society will become more anti social plus hypergamy will increase exponentially(already increasing day by day)...... lower quality of life for average men plus People will be more mentally and socially retarded due to Blackpill malaise

• +1
Reactions: maximuslaid

Then you have this:
View attachment 2790185

bro it's ovER.

i have known the Blackpill and this forum from 2019 dec (i was 13M) from my sis who find it herself in 2017(she was 14F)

My country India (something that's almost disconnected from Western world due to its Religious nature) has also picked up on blackpill terminologies and Looksmaxxing.

i have explained some problems created by the recent invasion of Normies here

Thread 'it's ovER for Blackpill Forums.' https://looksmax.org/threads/its-over-for-blackpill-forums.980467/

bro listen to me, We pre tik tok era users must leave this website for good for the betterment of our lives and mental health.

There are no more philosophies or company for lonely men here...... only shit Talks about mogging and "looksmaxxing"(which is mostly lies)

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger