It's over, i wasted my life.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill is life
No job no career. I can only stock shelves now alongside other lowlives who also wasted their life.
When in reality i should have been in an office with people my age as colleagues and especially foids my age.
I threw my life away, yes it was kinda destined because I'm so ugly but I could have still tried.

There's no hope now. Is working shit tier min wage jobs for the rest of my life worth it or do i just rope at 30?

@Pakicel it's over bhai, I can't do shit, I don't even know what to do or how to do anything.
Meanwhile everyone my age is either married with a kid, in a LTR or in general successful at life with relationships and friends. How do i cope? :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Alt Number 3, boxface34 and 7 others
You can’t waste something that you never had

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, uizaru, \/orman and 5 others
do you regret not being an office plankton?

No job no career. I can only stock shelves now alongside other lowlives who also wasted their life.
When in reality i should have been in an office with people my age as colleagues and especially foids my age.
I threw my life away, yes it was kinda destined because I'm so ugly but I could have still tried.

There's no hope now. Is working shit tier min wage jobs for the rest of my life worth it or do i just rope at 30?

@Pakicel it's over bhai, I can't do shit, I don't even know what to do or how to do anything.
Meanwhile everyone my age is either married with a kid, in a LTR or in general successful at life with relationships and friends. How do i cope? :feelsrope:
Just go work in the police or something similiar.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed

It’s up to you to decide whether your life is worth living or not. But I’d at least try to ascend. What have you got to lose?

If your life is wasted then put the savings on to crypto coins . If bitcoin is above 40k on the weekly close , then bull market is still on .
Alt coins like fetch Ai , Pepe , and it's variants like apu coin or hoppy coin can yield a lot as well like Doge and its variants did last run

Then take some time off to re skill. Take courses to learn skills on a higher paying field . Might take a bit of time like 6 months-1 year but it's possible .

Sales is the fastest way to make a lot of money without much re skilling besides being confident and being able to lie

As to land a sales job find a friend willing to be a reference for some previous sales job and then use that fake experience to find another sales job . Look at roles like account executive or business development representative. Auto salesman or real estate agent can work , tho real estate is hard you would need to use a lot of money on internet ads on home buying guides and hope that some of them convert. 90% of real estate agents fail but it's possible with good advertising and networking ability .

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
It’s up to you to decide whether your life is worth living or not. But I’d at least try to ascend. What have you got to lose?
It's not up to me, that's the fucking problem. I never chose this life, I wanted many things but instead I'm ugly subhuman and non-nt. Now I'm too old and csnt do shit. I can't even go back to uni to study something because every One says too old and that I need to work instead.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel

Do you have a degree? What experience have you got?

Get enlisted faggot

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and Jason Voorhees
Drive trains work on a boat or some shit, there is many possibilities just move your ass and be low inhib

I am a 29yo NEET failure without friends, family or girlfriend.

I don't feel like I wasted my life, because my parents made it impossible to live a normal life due to their parental child abuse.
Why would I blame myself for something I didn't do? My parents fucked me up and thus, I never got a fair chance at life.

I can't compare myself to people my age who had good parents and good childhoods so that they could grow up into happy, functioning adults.
I was never given the privileges they had.

My entire life will be about overcoming the mental issues from a childhood of abuse and pain.

It's a bigger battle than anyone else will ever face and they wouldn't understand.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
It's not up to me, that's the fucking problem. I never chose this life, I wanted many things but instead I'm ugly subhuman and non-nt. Now I'm too old and csnt do shit. I can't even go back to uni to study something because every One says too old and that I need to work instead.
Tbh I have never seen you really try to improve your situation. You have been making excuses and rotting on this site for as long as I have known you.

Tbh I have never seen you really try to improve your situation. You have been making excuses and rotting on this site for as long as I have known you.
What can I realistically do?

• +1

I don't feel like I wasted my life, because my parents made it impossible to live a normal life due to their parental child abuse.
Why would I blame myself for something I didn't do? My parents fucked me up and thus, I never got a fair chance at life.

I can't compare myself to people my age who had good parents and good childhoods so that they could grow up into happy, functioning adults.

My entire life will be about overcoming the mental issues from a childhood of abuse and pain.

It's a bigger battle than anyone else will ever face and they wouldn't understand.
damn nigga my dogs life literally better jfl

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston

dnr

What can I realistically do?
I have told you what you can do many times on here but you just won’t follow through.

Look. The truth is you chose to rot after uni so you are going to be facing the consequences. I still don’t think your situation is unsalvageable.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe

You lifemog me

• So Sad
I have told you what you can do many times on here but you just won’t follow through.

Look. The truth is you chose to rot after uni so you are going to be facing the consequences. I still don’t think your situation is unsalvageable.
I don't know man i will go over your previous posts in the other thread when on computer later but I haven't felt this depressed in a long long time. Complete and utter despair. Legit would russian roulette a pistol if i had one. If God wants me to live then I'll get lucky. This gay ass country doesn't even have guns though

• +1

it's impossible not to have resentment and anger towards your parents.

• +1
Drive trains work on a boat or some shit, there is many possibilities just move your ass and be low inhib
it doesn't work like that in the UK, it's cold and raining all the time, people are unfriendly, people are cold to strangers and won't even say hi back. Guarantee if i walk down the street and say hi to every person that passes me, not even 20% of them will say hi back, whereas in america 90% will say hi back. It's a shit dead cold frozen shithole of a country and so are the people here. They're dead, they have no souls.

Get enlisted faggot
enlisted where? i ain't fit to join the army or anything and i don't want to be a ZOGbot anyways dying for israel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and raleqtambrobret
it doesn't work like that in the UK, it's cold and raining all the time, people are unfriendly, people are cold to strangers and won't even say hi back. Guarantee if i walk down the street and say hi to every person that passes me, not even 20% of them will say hi back, whereas in america 90% will say hi back. It's a shit dead cold frozen shithole of a country and so are the people here. They're dead, they have no souls.
Then geomaxx to slums of Mendoza what do you want me to tell you