Its over if u get monkeypox

andy9432

andy9432

Kraken

this is a fully healed monkeypox case. It will leave permanent craters on skin. Its over if u get this. Dont engage in sodomy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus, gymmaxedhorse, White Swordsman and 3 others
this is quite literally perfect. chads and pretty boys who go out to party every week will be left with permanent scars on their faces, while those who stay inside ldar are with clear skin. This is the start.

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, gymmaxedhorse, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
this is quite literally perfect. chads and pretty boys who go out to party every week will be left with permanent scars on their faces, while those who stay inside ldar are with clear skin. This is the start.
indeed. even if it spreads mostly among faggots. those fags will kiss their girlfriends (every fag has alot of girlfriends) and then girls will kiss the Chads. This monkeypox case could really be the start of a new era

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, .🇹🇩., Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Good thing I’m not a faggot 😎
U can still easily contract it. If u kiss a girl that has kissed a faggot (every faggot has alot of girlfriends) this faggot got it by kissing another fag

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Moggie
Honestly healed better than I expected, a bit of makeup completely hides it. And since gays often use makeup, expect this shit to spread fast.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16369
monkeypoxx is a punishment from god

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Apparently this shit can survive in water and dry surfaces for a few days. It's time to neet max:feelsohgod:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Baldingman1998
Honestly healed better than I expected, a bit of makeup completely hides it. And since gays often use makeup, expect this shit to spread fast.
He just needs to grow a bit of facial hair 💀

It’s over tbh.

just beardmax

For forced vaccines - now ur marked if u aren’t vaxxed/got sick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791