Its over if you are an atheist in 2020

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Peachy and BigBiceps
I came up with this quote just a few minutes ago. I thought OffTopic would appreciate.

Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’

Eh?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Madhate, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
the atheist community is the equivalent of a 12 year old who just found out how to find the area of a circle and feels the need to tell everyone how smart he is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Petsmart, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
I came up with this quote just a few minutes ago. I thought OffTopic would appreciate.

Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’

Eh?

Atheists are cringe but so are fundamental Christians.

Atheists are fucking idiots ngl. I'm not going to force anyone to believing my god is real and everyone else believes in something fake. What do I know? I just believe. But to think that this universe just created itself, that all of this mass just explodes for absolutely no reason from NOTHING, is ridiculous. It's against all laws of physics, there was someone or something that made the big bang happen. Maybe we live in a simulation and that was the moment when it was launched, but for sure there is some higher power out there.
Atheist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate, KrissKross, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
I'm catholic. Not very religious nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Blackout.xl
Internet atheists and new atheists tend to be soyboys that build a superiority complex around their religious beliefs so that they can compensate for the numerous shortcomings in their life (like bad looks, no money, no respect, etc)

There’s a reason why even normies don’t talk about religion. It’s a waste of time to do so. Ranting at people who have different beliefs from you is pointless. Using Internet forums to engage in circlejerks about why religion is bad is even more pointless. Live your life. That’s all there is to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 3328 and Madhate
religion is one of those things were having a strong opinion either way means youre probably a loser/not NT. Socially cool people irl have more fun things to do thsn worry about shit like this thatrs out of our control anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Lol

this is literally the search results on l*ddit for "homosexual" :lul: