it's over if you are not mewing since the day you were born.

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
Correction of a transverse discrepancy usually requires expansion of the palate by a combination of orthopedic and orthodontic tooth movements. Initially, transverse forces will tip the buccal segments laterally. With proper appliance design, 3rd-order moments will induce bodily translation. If the force is strong enough, separation occurs at the maxillary suture. The amount of orthopedic vs. orthodontic change depends greatly on the patient’s age. Normal palatal growth is nearly complete by age 6, and increasing interdigitation of the suture makes separation difficult to achieve after puberty.

it's over for non-breastfedcels.
(breastfeeding teaches correct tongue posture)

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Correction of a transverse discrepancy usually requires expansion of the palate by a combination of orthopedic and orthodontic tooth movements. Initially, transverse forces will tip the buccal segments laterally. With proper appliance design, 3rd-order moments will induce bodily translation. If the force is strong enough, separation occurs at the maxillary suture. The amount of orthopedic vs. orthodontic change depends greatly on the patient’s age. Normal palatal growth is nearly complete by age 6, and increasing interdigitation of the suture makes separation difficult to achieve after puberty.

I mew, but I don't know how to put my tongue in the back third of my palate very strong like Astro Sky does it

Question: does mewing require any kind of suction?

same

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
you think it would've made any major difference ? :forcedsmile:

Blackpill it's over if you are not mewing since the day you were born.

• Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
He is a sandnigger mutt, it was over the day he was born
not necessarily, i'm talking about the fact that maxilla degeneration occurred throughout generations of soft food based diet, feeding your toddler hard foods won't give him a perfectly grown maxilla all of a sudden

not necessarily, i'm talking about the fact that maxilla degeneration occurred throughout generations of soft food based diet, feeding your toddler hard foods won't give him a perfectly grown maxilla all of a sudden
mewing is a meme, it’s all down to genetics.

It's over if you ugly that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back