Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, OOGABOOGA, 5'8manlet and 10 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Virgins are only virgins because they didn't have sex yet. Your literally selecting for a less attractive subset of the population
So for you the only conceivable reason they still haven't had sex is because they're ugly? Extreme low iq
It's over for your country if you can't even imagine a good looking girl who is a virgin by choice, even in Brazil, where there's loads of degeneracy you can find plenty of religious girls like that.
It's actually the opposite. The most attractive a girl is, the less prone to promiscuity she is, there are studies that back this up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Dogs, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
Rather marry 5/10 virgin than 8/10 non virgin

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
girls over 21 that are still virgin are probably mentally ill
Or they want to save themselves for marriage because they aren't corrupted sluts? There are lots of good girls of that age that are still single.

But yeah, girls who save themselves to marriage usually get married before 21, tbh I'd prefer to marry a girl younger than that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, HighIQcel, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
So for you the only conceivable reason they still haven't had sex is because they're ugly? Extreme low iq
It's actually the opposite. The most attractive a girl is, the less prone to promiscuity she is, there are studies that back this up.
Hey don't huh me this isn't very complicated. If you take a look at the total population and only look at those who haven't had sex yet you are going to be selecting for a less attractive subset of ppl.

Or they want to save themselves for marriage because they aren't corrupted sluts? There are lots of good girls of that age that are still single.

But yeah, girls who save themselves to marriage usually get married before 21, tbh I'd prefer to marry a girl younger than that.
Having sex doesn't make you corrupt and with the advent of contraception there is hardly a reason to wait for marriage anymore

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
no such thing as virgin past the age of 13, ur hard coping if u think otherwise

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Hey don't huh me this isn't very complicated. If you take a look at the total population and only look at those who haven't had sex yet you are going to be selecting for a less attractive subset of ppl.

Having sex doesn't make you corrupt and with the advent of contraception there is hardly a reason to wait for marriage anymore
You are extremely bluepilled when it comes to this subject. Won't bother trying to explain to you, it would be like trying to blackpill a normie over a few text messages, a waste of time. this is something that you find out for yourself if and when you do.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
no such thing as virgin past the age of 13, ur hard coping if u think otherwise
Basement dweller overdosed on blackpills....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and HighIQcel
It saddens me to see that the average man has become completely okay with the fact that his future wife will have sucked and taken multiples dicks in her by the time they get married. And if he is uncomfortable with this, he is the insecure one and the problem lies on him.

Possessiveness with your girl is something any respectable man should have. If our ancestors from a 100 years ago saw the current state of society they would see you with the same eyes that you look at a cuckold who cleans his gf after another guy. This is beyond tragic.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, p0lishsubhuman, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
id rather marry a slut gigastacy than a virgin becky

Not this again

virgin girls are a pipedream left in the 20th century
keep waiting for one

virgin girls are a pipedream left in the 20th century
keep waiting for one
That's because you live in degenerage western nation and are not part of a strong religious community. It's more common than you think.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
why do you think i'm waiting instead of fucking left and right with whatever specimen i find?
Because for marriage it's either virgin,high iq, high sentient, sensitive, knowing her roles as mother woman and wife,decently tall, 5psl+, pious, virtuous, good cooker, with decent grades OR NOTHING.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, curryslayerordeath, Copeful and 3 others
why do you think i'm waiting instead of fucking left and right with whatever specimen i find?
Because for marriage it's either virgin,high iq, high sentient, sensitive, knowing her roles as mother woman and wife,decently tall, 5psl+, pious, virtuous, good cooker, with decent grades OR NOTHING.
For me just white, 5psl+, average height + is good as far as physicial requirements.

nonwhore (maximum lay count 3 and 0 ONS, all laycounts were with ex bfs) and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3043

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, 5'8manlet, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
instead of fucking left and right with whatever specimen i find

Because for marriage it's either virgin,high iq, high sentient, sensitive, knowing her roles as mother woman and wife,decently tall, 5psl+, pious, virtuous, good cooker, with decent grades OR NOTHING
423c375c2e12c1a708ecc1694e472ff1.gif

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, audreyen and Deleted member 3043
For me just white, 5psl+, average height + is good as far as physicial requirements.

nonwhore (maximum lay count 3 and 0 ONS, all laycounts were with ex bfs) and that's it.
i'm not much into "racemixing" ngl, so i don't consider white much as a possibility even if i could. The other issue beeing that good luck finding a white in the west that is virgin and pious.
But your understanding of white is different from mine tbh you'r probably more loose in that regard.
There are girls in my ethnicity that look "whiter" than most whites here, but i don't consider them whites because geographically and ethnically they'r not, while some dark looking italian will still be white because he was born there for centuries.

And for laycount stuff : Even if she dated a guy, not even kiss i'll probably not take it ngl. But i'm unsure, at least if i know she kissed another i'll never come close, unless she is very top tier and in love.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 6939
i'm not much into "racemixing" ngl, so i don't consider white much as a possibility even if i could. The other issue beeing that good luck finding a white in the west that is virgin and pious.
But your understanding of white is different from mine tbh you'r probably more loose in that regard.
There are girls in my ethnicity that look "whiter" than most whites here, but i don't consider them whites because geographically and ethnically they'r not, while some dark looking italian will still be white because he was born there for centuries.

And for laycount stuff : Even if she dated a guy, not even kiss i'll probably not take it ngl. But i'm unsure, at least if i know she kissed another i'll never come close, unless she is very top tier and in love.
In Brazil if you have a caucasoid skull and fair skin you are white, lighter hair and eye color are just bonuses but not requirement to be seen as white. So we consider lots of north indians, turks and arabs as whites tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Good lucking finding any white girl over 14 that is a virgin

In Brazil if you have a caucasoid skull and fair skin you are white, lighter hair and eye color are just bonuses but not requirement to be seen as white. So we consider lots of north indians, turks and arabs as whites tbh
for example this is a girl from my ethnicity, i don't consider her "white" because she is basically from my ethnicity geographically speaking that is mostly levant.
But people in the west wouldn't be this strict most of the time, unless you'r in north west europe aka scandinavia who have a pretty particular facial features.

for example this is a girl from my ethnicity, i don't consider her "white" because she is basically from my ethnicity geographically speaking that is mostly levant.
But people in the west wouldn't be this strict most of the time, unless you'r in north west europe aka scandinavia who have a pretty particular facial features.

View attachment 974028
This girl is 100% white. It sounds ludicrous to me to see that someone wouldn't see her as white.
Being white in Brazil is about how you look, not where you come from.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3043
"muh waiting" cope harder
ur an incel
if you were good looking enough to partake in degeneracy you would

• Love it
"muh waiting" cope harder
ur an incel
if you were good looking enough to partake in degeneracy you would
indeed i'm actually ugly as sin, and only arrangedmarriage maxxing could save my ugly ass maby

• Love it
Reactions: Copeful
and (if that unicorn girl exists) what would her expectations be?

shes probably 5.5 psl 6ft1 esteemed political movement leader w a 20 mil dollar net worth & held as a role model by the whole community OR NOTHING, otherwise she wouldve settled w someone sooner

rando philosophy student w 35k posts on an incel forum abt if kurds are white or not wont get u that perfect wife boyo

• Love it

shes probably 5.5 psl 6ft1 esteemed political movement leader w a 20 mil dollar net worth & held as a role model by the whole community OR NOTHING, otherwise she wouldve settled w someone sooner

rando philosophy student w 35k posts on an incel forum abt if kurds are white or not wont get u that perfect wife boyo
let's see let's see what future will do to us, i've not looking into it yet.
If i can't find it with a decent job, and all softmaxx possible, i'll break my skull in half, getting eye job, nose job, widening my lips more, getting fillers and maxxing out everything.
If it still doesn't work then idk what to do ? ldar

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

if you get the virgin at age 18 her expectations might not be as high as you think

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and curryslayerordeath
My thoughts exact. I would settle for a 6/10 virgin girl who loves me than betabux a 9/10 whore. then again 9/10 girls arent whores because they know their high worth and save up for a rich Chad :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: