its over if you didn't get IOIs in the womb

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
foids can detect a chad, so when you were in your mom's belly foids should've been gushing over the baby bump, IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THIS ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, isis_Bleach, chudlite and 2 others
Mogged

Attachments

• 73597606928__626D0B1F-F90D-4816-90F3-B3681C0995B0.jpeg
    73597606928__626D0B1F-F90D-4816-90F3-B3681C0995B0.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2010.jpeg
    IMG_2010.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1995.png
    IMG_1995.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Latinolooksmaxxer
are you in the 1st pic bri

wombpill is brutal

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
damn how tall he is?
5’8.5-5’9 he’s shorter then me by like an inch or so. Still slays bitches. If u look closely the girl height mogs him in the pic and he bagged her and fucked her

5’8.5-5’9 he’s shorter then me by like an inch or so. Still slays bitches. If u look closely the girl height mogs him in the pic and he bagged her and fucked her
where the fuck was that nigga in the back of him walking into? he barely has any space and he's not looking where he's going

• JFL
where the fuck was that nigga in the back of him walking into? he barely has any space and he's not looking where he's going
Caging lmao that’s my rich friend he’s subhuman facially and like 5’6 but he has insane amounts of money and is god tier NT wise. He bought an entire section and invited hella bitches and me and a couple other dudes. In this pic he’s going to the bar tender to ask for a drink since he knows the ppl that work there they give him drinks directly so he doesn’t have to wait in line. He’s a fucking G

Caging lmao that’s my rich friend he’s subhuman facially and like 5’6 but he has insane amounts of money and is god tier NT wise. He bought an entire section and invited hella bitches and me and a couple other dudes. In this pic he’s going to the bar tender to ask for a drink since he knows the ppl that work there they give him drinks directly so he doesn’t have to wait in line. He’s a fucking G
bro got that kyle rittenhouse side profile

• JFL
bro got that kyle rittenhouse side profile
He’s actually giga ugly and bloated but he’s the coolest dude I’ve ever met so friendly and down to earth and he gets hot bitches purely off NT and money lmao

foids can detect a chad, so when you were in your mom's belly foids should've been gushing over the baby bump, IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THIS ITS OVER
Not lying this actually happened to me a bunch in the womb

He’s actually giga ugly and bloated but he’s the coolest dude I’ve ever met so friendly and down to earth and he gets hot bitches purely off NT and money lmao
that one bitch in the middle looks hella bored