• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, justinzayn, rand anon and 3 others
It's over for 99.9999% of the population

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, User28823, p0lishsubhuman and 7 others
im gonna rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 24586, Kebab Master and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Laplace, Deleted member 27932 and 7 others
Half of them are models who don’t even live like that nigga :feelskek:

Old money aesthetics are timeless but it isn’t as common as the 2022 gram trend says it is and 99% of them are just good looking young white models who rent clothes and places to look like this for an hour or so for a picture

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, normie_joe, Sub0 and 4 others
Its over if you see this and not immediatly want to seize the wealth of the bourgeoisie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pale God, Yerico7, Prince88 and 4 others
Chad + Young + Super Rich Parents = 0.0001% of the population
Half of them are models who don’t even live like that nigga :feelskek:

Old money aesthetics are timeless but it isn’t as common as the 2022 gram trend says it is and 99% of them are just good looking young white models who rent clothes and places to look like this for an hour or so for a picture

It’s not uncommon to see people like this in western countries like sweden belgium and shieeeet
Parents dont have to be super rich only like 2million net worth even 1 is enough and also the teen or young adult need only to be very NT and HTN or Chadlite

How old are you lol ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
It’s not uncommon to see people like this in western countries like sweden belgium and shieeeet
Parents dont have to be super rich only like 2million net worth even 1 is enough and also the teen or young adult need only to be very NT and HTN or Chadlite
Depends. If you want to live like a trust fund kid 24/7 (no job only luxury travel, lambos, expensive watches, yachts) then you better have parents worth $25mm+ who love you a lot

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, rand anon, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Depends. If you want to live like a trust fund kid 24/7 (no job only luxury travel, lambos, expensive watches, yachts) then you better have parents worth $25mm+ who love you a lot

• +1
WTF is a trustfund im too low iq
is it if you go to a wealth/investment management and they allocate you assets into stocks and property thats expected to rise in value?

Indeed

• +1
WTF is a trustfund im too low iq
is it if you go to a wealth/investment management and they allocate you assets into stocks and property thats expected to rise in value?
It's when your parents love you very much and set aside money for you (their kid) in a trust fund for you to use once you reach a certain age (30 or something) Yes usually the money is invested in assets that can generate returns each year or increase the value of the fund.

A lot of (very) rich kids have parents that will give them million dollar trust funds meaning they don't need to work a day in their life.

• +1
It's when your parents love you very much and set aside money for you (their kid) in a trust fund for you to use once you reach a certain age (30 or something)

A lot of (very) rich kids have parents that will give them million dollar trust funds meaning they don't need to work a day in their life.
so essentialy just sharing you wealth. You cant just give them a check with 1mil on it cause thats too much you have to make a trust fund. Am I correct?

It’s over for me

• +1
This is exactly how my rich khalistani panjabi cousin relatives family lives in uk with rolls Royce and mansions and shit

not just old money. Your life should be a mixture of every lifestyle mogger aesthetic out there
I don't want to be like none of them people.

• +1
  • +1
Lil bro,

Living like this itself

big-guy.png

Is a massive upgrade for majority here since they all live like this

images
You mean most users are underage? Lazy?

propose something better

i didnt had this "luxury" lifestyle but i had a good upbringing and i can say to you that i fight to not be this person.

Tennis = Boring
Shooting in targets = Boring
The house is legit not my style at all but the view is nice = So basically the view
Wtf is this third image? Does this seem fun?
Golf = Beyond boring
Guy in the boat - I agree, having a boat is dope
This suit = Incredible cringe, seriously i would orpe before wearing that
This car = Ik most ppl have the dream of this type of car, but honestly everytime i see someone with a luxury car all i see is a solitaire person. Its legit sad. True chads drive an old cheap car.
Idk what the helmet picture is but i guess yeah its nice to have a gf
The guy in the desert = cool af i want to rent this car when i travel to the desert
Helipctore = Idk i never had desire to go in a helicopter, but i guess one time just for the experience
The pic of the guy= Not the most cozy house idk what is this pic, he looks good tho
who tf like these types of parties? This is for old coples who need to find things to do
Against its a nice view

The only nice things here is living with a good nature view, having a boat, a girlfriend, some money to travel sometimes and looking good. Thats it. And guess what? We lived like that for all our history, you would wake up to something like that
would have daily sex, would travel non stop, and could have a wood boat as well. Not to mention the free time and the good body/good face structure. But all this was destroyed because some guy wanted to accumulate things and they made the people believe that this lifestyle you are worshipping is ideal, so the sheeps will live their whole lifes fightiing for that and keep the machine running.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, LowTrust and Deleted member 21244
i didnt had this "luxury" lifestyle but i had a good upbringing and i can say to you that i fight to not be this person.

View attachment 2174089

Tennis = Boring
Shooting in targets = Boring
The house is legit not my style at all but the view is nice = So basically the view
Wtf is this third image? Does this seem fun?
Golf = Beyond boring
Guy in the boat - I agree, having a boat is dope
This suit = Incredible cringe, seriously i would orpe before wearing that
This car = Ik most ppl have the dream of this type of car, but honestly everytime i see someone with a luxury car all i see is a solitaire person. Its legit sad. True chads drive an old cheap car.
Idk what the helmet picture is but i guess yeah its nice to have a gf
The guy in the desert = cool af i want to rent this car when i travel to the desert
Helipctore = Idk i never had desire to go in a helicopter, but i guess one time just for the experience
The pic of the guy= Not the most cozy house idk what is this pic, he looks good tho
who tf like these types of parties? This is for old coples who need to find things to do
Against its a nice view

The only nice things here is living with a good nature view, having a boat, a girlfriend, some money to travel sometimes and looking good. Thats it. And guess what? We lived like that for all our history, you would wake up to something like that View attachment 2174115 would have daily sex, would travel non stop, and could have a wood boat as well. Not to mention the free time and the good body/good face structure. But all this was destroyed because some guy wanted to accumulate things and they made the people believe that this lifestyle you are worshipping is ideal, so the sheeps will live their whole lifes fightiing for that and keep the machine running.
High iq take
Fair enough

what a dogshit life it looks so weird... just give me good clean surf spot (with barrels) and a comfy job and nice warm whore to chill with and I'm in heaven

dnr its iver if you arent a chad gang leader who does mma