It’s over if you wear Lifts.

Jacobb

Jacobb

Iron
This isn’t me trashing on lifts. I’m 6’2 with lifts and af1’s, but I’m seeing so many people promoting lifts all over TikTok shop recently. They’re so cheap too which means everyone is gonna buy them. It’s actually over if they become a normal thing.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Costcosuperstore, 0V3R and 4 others
why would you even wear lifts

I got lower back pain from them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Gaygymmaxx, Jacobb and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, inceltriad78, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
I got lower back pain from them
they do cause anterior pelvic tilt but if you do stretches to prevent it you’re basically good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jonas2k7 and Gaygymmaxx
im 6’0 without lifts and still get height mogged by most people (im from the uk)
worse taking off your shoes and people seeing you wear lifts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, likenesss, Jacobb and 2 others
they do cause anterior pelvic tilt but if you do stretches to prevent it you’re basically good
Do you think this stretch helps

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Malu, Kroker and 2 others
Which stretches this did happen to me too @Jonas2k7

I use just some taller shoes now, might as well be lifts and I put another sole in them

My friend literally wanted to look in the gym and didn't notice any tomfoolery from that (he knows I'm blackpilled manlet wouldn't have cared)

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jonas2k7
Women wear them too. Knowingly or unknowingly. They love the height boost shoes give them. It feels more premium.
It's only fair men can as well.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jacobb
worse taking off your shoes and people seeing you wear lift
Taller shoes are ideal to not fuck up back and that too
I use just some taller shoes now, might as well be lifts and I put another sole in them

My friend literally wanted to look in the gym and didn't notice any tomfoolery from that (he knows I'm blackpilled manlet wouldn't have cared)

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jacobb
Fucked a girl lately without lifts then got in my shoes and she told me that I look taller if she thinks about it or smth
She's even older than me but I told her that I'm older and she even saw my ID :lul:

Over for you if girls don't gaslight themselves to cancel out all of your "red flags"

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
If I’m wearing black air forces I put the lifts under the insole, and the shoes are dark so you’d barely notice unless you randomly decide to pull the insole out

• +1
Women wear them too. Knowingly or unknowingly. They love the height boost shoes give them. It feels more premium.
It's only fair men can as well.
If women fraud with makeup, pushup bras and heels then ofc we can use lifts 😂

• +1
Which stretches this did happen to me too @Jonas2k7

Try out kneeling hip flexor stretches, they worked for me

• +1
If I’m wearing black air forces I put the lifts under the insole, and the shoes are dark so you’d barely notice unless you randomly decide to pull the insole out
Still autistic asf bro

• +1
Fucked a girl lately without lifts then got in my shoes and she told me that I look taller if she thinks about it or smth
She's even older than me but I told her that I'm older and she even saw my ID :lul:

Over for you if girls don't gaslight themselves to cancel out all of your "red flags"
@castizo over for you, you can't even relate

• +1
  • JFL
im 6’0 without lifts and still get height mogged by most people (im from the uk)
At 6'2 with lifts wearing shoes people would think you're 6'1 without lifts which is within 91.5 percentile of male height in the UK stop being retarded

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and N1666

just lie to them meta

• +1
  • +1
Why are you barking at me for some fake story you just made up?
It's not made up incel, you are pushing my ego even higher :geek:

A girl approached me today in school after I smiled in her direction (didn't even look at her directly) Did this ever happen to you? :geek:

You have never been approached :geek:

I'm talking to 5 girls at the same time too :geek:

I'm letting my ego out here right now I can't let it happen in school

• +1
It's not made up incel, you are pushing my ego even higher :geek:

A girl approached me today in school after I smiled in her direction (didn't even look at her directly) Did this ever happen to you? :geek:

You have never been approached :geek:

I'm talking to 5 girls at the same time too :geek:

I'm letting my ego out here right now I can't let it happen in school
cool story bro

• +1
first day of school i wore 2 inch lifts and became 6'6 for one day, felt good, but was too much of a drag to walk with them

• +1
first day of school i wore 2 inch lifts and became 6'6 for one day, felt good, but was too much of a drag to walk with them
2 inches are too much, get 1.2 inch lifts

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
wont do much since im already like 6'4ish in shoes and 6'2 barefoot
You don't need lifts :lul: Height will never be the problem for you, focus on everything else

• +1
You don't need lifts :lul: Height will never be the problem for you, focus on everything else
its the ego problem, always wanting more, also living in ogre country where avg male height is 6'0 on the dot

• +1
you need to wear lifts to get laid bro, settle down
Kys greycel, I got laid without lifts too

It just increases the amount

I'm not an ugly subhuman like you, you will never get the kind of attention and love I get

• +1
its the ego problem, always wanting more, also living in ogre country where avg male height is 6'0 on the dot
6'3 with shoes is really good bro

Do you live in germany? I'm frauded 6'2 and heightmog fairly a good amount of people. I have to wear insoles to be your height :lul: be grateful 🙏

• +1
Water tbh.
yes even normies wear them now. Been known for ages.
I’ve been wearing them for ages. Been totally fine.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Costcosuperstore
Where tf in the uk are u getting height mogged by most people at 6ft that is such an exaggeration shut up

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Costcosuperstore and N1666
At 6'2 with lifts wearing shoes people would think you're 6'1 without lifts which is within 91.5 percentile of male height in the UK stop being retarded
Where tf in the uk are u getting height mogged by most people at 6ft that is such an exaggeration shut up
People on here keep pushing that 6’0 is the average they come across to make manlets feel like shit. I noticed someone do this the other day and they said they were just joking to make people feel small.

I live in the UK and I height mog at least 80% of men I walk past at 5’10 jfl. Even in London where it’s supposed to be “Muh chad central” the average height is no more than 5’9/5’10

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, noonespecial and skkrrrtcantdo
People on here keep pushing that 6’0 is the average they come across to make manlets feel like shit. I noticed someone do this the other day and they said they were just joking to make people feel small.

I live in the UK and I height mog at least 80% of men I walk past at 5’10 jfl.
Even in London where it’s supposed to be “Muh chad central” the average height is no more than 5’9/5’10
Exactly OP is either tryna get sympathy for nothing or just trolling
To complain about being 6ft should actually kill himself

• +1
Reactions: nathan, mert27, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

I live in the UK and I height mog at least 80% of men I walk past at 5’10 jfl. Even in London where it’s supposed to be “Muh chad central” the average height is no more than 5’9/5’10
Do you mog 80% of men at 5'10 in london? Or are you also wearing lifts? I would have guessed that most men were 5'11-6ft in england.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and N1666
Do you mog 80% of men at 5'10 in london? Or are you also wearing lifts? I would have guessed that most men were 5'11-6ft in england.
I don’t wear lifts. Barefoot I’m probably 5’9 actually, but my shoes give an inch on it’s own so I just say 5’10. London is just like any other city both height and looks wise.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ChadOrDeath
This isn’t me trashing on lifts. I’m 6’2 with lifts and af1’s, but I’m seeing so many people promoting lifts all over TikTok shop recently. They’re so cheap too which means everyone is gonna buy them. It’s actually over if they become a normal thing.
most people nowadays wear lifts I realized they're much shorter without them like 2-3 inches difference women and men, but it'll be obvious if they took their shoes off. so I don't wear them

• +1
Reactions: Jacobb