It’s over if your PSL

F

Firesack

Banned
High PSL is for bitches and you get angry at people with high appeal for being able to pull and fuck your wife cause your a ugly cuck brainwashed by black pill if your not jordan barret PSL your life is over

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

Firesack

Iron
Joined Today at 5:09 PM

• +1
Reactions: elpapusupremo, DarkAscender, rand anon and 8 others

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, overtier1011 and ronald_2
Post this thread for the fifth time

Last edited:

Last edited:
sounds like psychotic rambling, I think you need a psychiatrist appointment. Have you been taking your schizo meds lately?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and rand anon

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
You're 5'10 that's not even the bare minimum height that is attractive for foids, you don't mog shit
5'10 is the height where u claim 6 foot and never get rejected once. Meanwhile youre 5'5

Last edited:
View attachment 3199237
you look like you have botox and have wrinkles at 17
Worst pic and still mogs any pic youve ever taken. Just kill yourself already, even if you somehow ascended to chadlite psl youd have no smv due to being a disgusting little short stinky indian. Kill yourself NOW.

Last edited:

Last edited:
You took this pic today
yes i went in the worst lighting possible to try to find my flaws. Thats what I have to resort to now, going in the worst lighting possible to try to find any flaws in my face that I have

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-09-26 at 12.51.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-09-26 at 12.51.18 AM.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
Lmfao look at u deleting all ur posts now u raging short ugly Indian. If I saw you irl I'd put you out of your misery, knocking you out then dragging your dead carcass across the shit filled streets of India. You disgusting incel

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Lmfao look at u deleting all ur posts now u raging short ugly Indian. If I saw you irl I'd put you out of your misery, knocking you out then dragging your dead carcass across the shit filled streets of India. You disgusting incel
I don't want to see your retarded face and I dont know why am even agruing with you

I don't want to see your retarded face and I dont know why am even agruing with you
Genuinely why havent u killed urself. Even 5'7 ltns like growth plate have ascended now, but you are still stuck here the same way u were in 2021. A ugly indian piece of shit

• +1
Genuinely why havent u killed urself. Even 5'7 ltns like growth plate have ascended now, but you are still stuck here the same way u were in 2021. A ugly indian piece of shit
He still looks like quandale dingle

• JFL

Last edited:

Last edited:
youre a 17 year old retard you dont understand shit just go back to coping in the gym
Niggas saying 17 as if thats bad. Rather be 17 than a 23 year old oldcel or whatever the fuck u are. Maybe ur 25 even

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames