It’s over if ...

A

Arceus300

Banned
You don’t have compliments on ur phyisqze at least every 4months( minimum). Like your really beautiful, you have a great face, you could be male model( for real people are telling me that sometimes) etc...

If never no one told you something like your handsome or beautiful I think you’re below average or autistic ... cause personality cause failli or halo your physique

Just a tueries
Theory

• +1
Reactions: Phad
But arceus my eyelid it’s too exposed, the Stacie’s will know... I can’t hunt because I don’t have hunter eyes Muh Muh muh...

But arceus my eyelid it’s too exposed, the Stacie’s will know... I can’t hunt because I don’t have hunter eyes Muh Muh muh...

Didn’t understand your shit
If you’re really beautiful people will tell you that

I’m pretty sure everyone gets complimented at least once every 4 months, once a weak your above average more than likely

I’m pretty sure everyone gets complimented at least once every 4 months, once a weak your above average more than likely

Yeah once a weak your minimum 6/10 irl scale

You don’t have compliments on ur phyisqze at least every 4months( minimum). Like your really beautiful, you have a great face, you could be male model( for real people are telling me that sometimes) etc...

If never no one told you something like your handsome or beautiful I think you’re below average or autistic ... cause personality cause failli or halo your physique

Just a tueries
Theory
Nah man all people noticed is I got a bigger frame and a bit more attention

• +1
Reactions: axedee
Its kinda weird in soceity to tell someone directly: You have a beatiful face.
Imo tbh ngl

Not like that but your handsome or shit like that

Compliments mean shit if foids don't want to fuck you. They are master manipulators and often sugarcoat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
I get it in terms of IOIs or things like that. However yeah, its not over.
What you consider as ioi? Im not attacking towards you i just want asnwer.