[It's over] My autism ruined my tinder date

Andros

Andros

Kraken
I got a date with a below average woman from Tinder. We met in a park and talked a little. Big waste of time, in the first 2 minutes I saw by her body language that it was already over. She stated many times that I'm too shy.

If my looks were Chad tier I would still get laid despite my shit personality. But I'm average/below average and shy/introverted/high inhib/lazy/low energy = IT'S OVER

giphy.gif

I was born to sit at a computer and play video games like a loser. I'm clearly not normal and it's like that since my childhood. I would spend my free times playing video games and browsing the Internet. I'm interested in weird shit like Linux/BSD JFL Normies barely know what Linux is and what an OS is.

In Myers Brigg personality types, I score as INTP. These types looks like horoscope and are probably bullshit, but getting INTP still indicate IT'S OVER

JFL if you're not an extroverted Chad or just Chad

THE ROPE IS MY FUTURE

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Zercic, xdxdxnice1 and 9 others
I got a date with a below average woman from Tinder. We met in a park and talked a little. Big waste of time, in the first 2 minutes I saw by her body language that it was already over. She stated many times that I'm too shy.

If my looks were Chad tier I would still get laid despite my shit personality. But I'm average/below average and shy/introverted/high inhib/lazy/low energy = IT'S OVER

giphy.gif

I was born to sit at a computer and play video games like a loser. I'm clearly not normal and it's like that since my childhood. I would spend my free times playing video games and browsing the Internet. I'm interested in weird shit like Linux/BSD JFL Normies barely know what Linux is and what an OS is.

In Myers Brigg personality types, I score as INTP. These types looks like horoscope and are probably bullshit, but getting INTP still indicate IT'S OVER

JFL if you're not an extroverted Chad or just Chad

THE ROPE IS MY FUTURE

giphy.gif
The only time i talked with foid was 10 years ago. A dude said that his cousin liked me and actually we exchanged numbers, but then when we hang out, the same situation as yours occurred. Then i just remained alone eversince but i became low inhib and dark triad so who knows

im also born to play videogames

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Andros
Start doing the PUA bullshit jfl. You can get dates, but have no confidence.

Practice on @knajjd , it's what I do

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
still mogs most people here

Does anyone here actually have autism, though?

It often sounds like people are just shy/socially anxious etc. Not autistic (I have a friend with actual autism and he's not actually that shy believe it or not, but he is fucking odd, so I wonder what the true definition and difference is)

I mean, you say you could tell from her body langauge that she wasn't interested. My autistic friend does NOT have that level of awareness for example lol

Last edited:

It often sounds like people are just shy/socially anxious etc. Not autistic (I have a friend with actual autism and he's not actually that shy believe it or not, but he is fucking odd, so I wonder what the true definition and difference is)

I mean, you say you could tell from her body langauge that she wasn't interested. My autistic friend does NOT have that level of awareness for example lol
I have social anxiety and hyper awareness so im basically autistic

On PSL forums we don't use the literal definition of autism

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
still mogs most people here
Are ugly virgins so common here?

I thought most guys here are at least normie, there are some Chads/Chadlites, some failed normies/nearcels like me, and some incels/truecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Womb to tomb

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Andros
You are inexperienced. Just do the volume game. Arrange loads of dates and after a while you’ll become more comfortable. Put yourself under pressure sometimes by setting up two dates with very little time in between on the same day. You will either get better or rope. Worth trying before roping. Ngl.

Your looks ruined your date

• JFL
Reactions: Andros
Fucking pathetic. Kill yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Describe her body language.