it's over My manager sexually assaulted me

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Temp. Banned
I was out to her deskroom to ask a few retarded questions. We were alone her and me.
and she in the most calm and normal way possible sit up from her chair, got up close to me in my intimate zone , started rubbing and grabbing my arms and shoulders, pushing and pressing against it in the most casual and calm way possible while answering my questions and talking about work. she started pushing against my chest too, and grabbed and touched my lats. it lasted a whole minute.

this is what gymcelling lead to.

she is not a stacy tho, she is a chubby/fat becky white whore in her 30s. not even blue eyes or blonde hair, just all in black

I will file for sexual harrassment,

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuki, jattlife, bloomercel and 12 others
and she in the most calm and normal way possible sit up from her chair, got up close to me in my intimate zone , started rubbing and grabbing my arms and shoulders, pushing and pressing against it in the most casual and calm way possible while answering my questions and talking about work. she started pushing against my chest too, and grabbed and touched my lats. it lasted a whole minute.
Lol, are you sure it wasn't the other way around?
jul00794jp-1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, bloomercel, ryuken and 10 others
I was out to her deskroom to ask a few retarded questions. We were alone her and me.

this is what gymcelling lead to.

she is not a stacy tho, she is a chubby/fat becky white whore in her 30s. not even blue eyes or blonde hair, just all in black

I will file for sexual harrassment,
View attachment 3054662
Fuck her good for salary increase maxxing.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ryuken, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Gonthar
nah bro, i wouldnt' assault a fat roastie
Well, women sexually harassing or assaulting men is really rare, you would have to be like a real Chad to get people to believe you...

you would have to be like a real Chad
Cope. It’s not even about the man’s SMV, female creeps exist, they are rare, but they exist, I know a woman who sexually harassed men in real life and none of them was even close to a chad, one of them even was kind of an outcast. You just don’t think it’s possible, because no woman ever showed interest in you, so you think it’s impossible

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Dnrd brag thread :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Stolen reddit story:lul::lul:

Well, women sexually harassing or assaulting men is really rare, you would have to be like a real Chad to get people to believe you...
i swear to god it happenned, she is far from a stacy. I don't know how unbelievable it is.
I'm a normie/htn but i have tyronelite physique

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Gonthar
good idea but she don't handle my wage
So that she can spread how good of a worker you are. Then you try to manipulation Maxx your boss into giving you a higher salary

• Love it
Reactions: Manu le coq
So that she can spread how good of a worker you are. Then you try to manipulation Maxx your boss into giving you a higher salary
great idea i will do that

“…aaand hit Post Thread”

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki, bloomercel, 0S4MA and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and Manu le coq
My roastie manager used to slap my ass

Chad truly lives in a different reality

I'd let it slide but do you

This totally happened.

i wouldn't mind if i'm being honest:forcedsmile:

• JFL