IT'S OVER: My subhumanity ruined my chances with a girl that messaged me first! (LIFE AS A 2 PSL SUBHUMAN TRUCEL]

D

Deleted member 26448

Master
So, I met this girl that lives close to me on Instagram, after commenting on a post on her hobby account, basically saying that I really enjoyed it, and that it inspired me to actually go back to said hobby again (it was one that I used to do years ago). She messages me the next night, and tells me it meant so much to her, and that it raised her esteem. She then proceeded to follow me on my hobby account, and commented on my post, saying she loved it. I decided to write her a multi-page essay about what I actually appreciated about her work, after two weeks of kicking myself for not saying what I should have said, and then proceeded to post it on my account, and send it to her through direct messages. She responds, thanking me for the post and for being there for her, and then says that she read it again, and it "hit her harder the second time", and that we should be friends. She then tells me she wants to follow me on her personal account so she can see everything I post, which she proceeded to do.

We started talking back and forth, about personal stuff. She asked me what I did for work, and we both talked about our jobs. She inquired about my age, and my grade, which then brought a conversation where we talked about our post high school plans. However, the conversation died out after about two days. I revived it by simply asking her how her day was, where we then proceeded to talk about school again. I finally asked her if she lived locally to me (I had a feeling that she did, but didn't exactly remember how close she was), and she told me she did live close to me, in fact, she googled the distance between our towns. She told me a bit about her town, and told me about some things to do there. I was getting a bit low inhibition at this point, thinking I had it all dialed in. So, I started posting photos of myself more often. Now, I actually already had a post with my face up, a post about my body dysmorphia, in fact, a post where I specifically mentioned my past of bone-smashing, a post that she actually liked! So, I figured it wouldn't be a problem. She even followed my personal account, which I legit had just made the night before. She was my first follower. I really thought I couldn't lose.

Well, I guess it was a pretty big problem, because she decided to COMPLETELY ignore the text I sent her on Wednesday, asking her to tell me about her day.

Are you serious? YOU messaged me first. YOU wanted to be friends with me. YOU were the one who decided to message me on your personal account. Now, you ignore me? I see her posting on another app, deleting the posts that barely get any attention. Is that more important than me? I don't get it, man. I'm not trying to be needy, but YOU wanted to be friends with ME. And then you just ignore me? Baffling. The fact is, once again, my subhumanity completely RUINED my chances at escaping this hell.

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN SO UGLY? WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN AS A MAN, WITH A PENIS AND TESTICLES? I don't get it. I want to die, to be honest. I mean, it is completely over. There is nothing I can do to change my looks, looksmaxxing will barely change the fact that I am a subhuman piece of shit. I can't even MAKE FRIENDS because of my looks! I am so ugly that people don't even want to speak with me. The fact that I haven't roped yet is a testament to how strong I am, because I can guarantee the majority of incels would have roped because of this. But me? No. I continue on living, for some odd reason. I really don't understand why I still try. There is seriously no way I will ever be able to live the life I want to live, and it is all because I was born an incel, born the ugliest, most subhuman looking "human" being on the planet.

It is legitimately over for me. How can I ever recover?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Radiance, Roquefort, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
No ss no fucks given

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Ethan Cúnt and RopeMaxxed
dnrd i like to write essays too but thats too long nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 19798
Over for dissertationcels

Saitama ok 2

you are retarded and she did nothing wrong in this situation.

and who tf posts about their bone smashing experience 💀

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21736 and 2 others
you are retarded and she did nothing wrong in this situation.

and who tf posts about their bone smashing experience 💀
How?

I do, because it's extremely funny. And clearly, she didn't mind, because she liked the post.

So, I met this girl that lives close to me on Instagram, after commenting on a post on her hobby account, basically saying that I really enjoyed it, and that it inspired me to actually go back to said hobby again (it was one that I used to do years ago). She messages me the next night, and tells me it meant so much to her, and that it raised her esteem. She then proceeded to follow me on my hobby account, and commented on my post, saying she loved it. I decided to write her a multi-page essay about what I actually appreciated about her work, after two weeks of kicking myself for not saying what I should have said, and then proceeded to post it on my account, and send it to her through direct messages. She responds, thanking me for the post and for being there for her, and then says that she read it again, and it "hit her harder the second time", and that we should be friends. She then tells me she wants to follow me on her personal account so she can see everything I post, which she proceeded to do.

We started talking back and forth, about personal stuff. She asked me what I did for work, and we both talked about our jobs. She inquired about my age, and my grade, which then brought a conversation where we talked about our post high school plans. However, the conversation died out after about two days. I revived it by simply asking her how her day was, where we then proceeded to talk about school again. I finally asked her if she lived locally to me (I had a feeling that she did, but didn't exactly remember how close she was), and she told me she did live close to me, in fact, she googled the distance between our towns. She told me a bit about her town, and told me about some things to do there. I was getting a bit low inhibition at this point, thinking I had it all dialed in. So, I started posting photos of myself more often. Now, I actually already had a post with my face up, a post about my body dysmorphia, in fact, a post where I specifically mentioned my past of bone-smashing, a post that she actually liked! So, I figured it wouldn't be a problem. She even followed my personal account, which I legit had just made the night before. She was my first follower. I really thought I couldn't lose.

Well, I guess it was a pretty big problem, because she decided to COMPLETELY ignore the text I sent her on Wednesday, asking her to tell me about her day.

Are you serious? YOU messaged me first. YOU wanted to be friends with me. YOU were the one who decided to message me on your personal account. Now, you ignore me? I see her posting on another app, deleting the posts that barely get any attention. Is that more important than me? I don't get it, man. I'm not trying to be needy, but YOU wanted to be friends with ME. And then you just ignore me? Baffling. The fact is, once again, my subhumanity completely RUINED my chances at escaping this hell.

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN SO UGLY? WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN AS A MAN, WITH A PENIS AND TESTICLES? I don't get it. I want to die, to be honest. I mean, it is completely over. There is nothing I can do to change my looks, looksmaxxing will barely change the fact that I am a subhuman piece of shit. I can't even MAKE FRIENDS because of my looks! I am so ugly that people don't even want to speak with me. The fact that I haven't roped yet is a testament to how strong I am, because I can guarantee the majority of incels would have roped because of this. But me? No. I continue on living, for some odd reason. I really don't understand why I still try. There is seriously no way I will ever be able to live the life I want to live, and it is all because I was born an incel, born the ugliest, most subhuman looking "human" being on the planet.

It is legitimately over for me. How can I ever recover?
What where your bonesmashing results like incel

you commented on her post and wrote an essay
you didn't even know her bro

interesting...
She thought it was great, and messaged me because of it, to the point where she considered me a friend. Say what you want, but it did work for a bit, until I started posting my face. If I was Chad, it wouldn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
What where your bonesmashing results like incel
I didn't get any results, because I didn't do it correctly. I actually caused some damage instead.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 23218
I dont think this post is real.
Reread what you just typed.

Your beta. borderline zesty. No understanding on female nature and attraction despite being on a blackpill forum. What are u doing with your life?

Writing her a multipage essay, making posts. Honesty, I'm surprised she didn't inform the authorities about you. I would have at the very minimum requested a dmca takedown. Your acting as if conversation happened. Your compliancy to her is like a dog.

Honestly im tired of these faggot posts. I suspect you are a female or something. Never heard a man cry to other people about having a penis and testicle. You wanted a vagina or something? Sounds like your intentionally trying to spread male body dysmorphia or male doomist mentality with how clown you sound.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 16515

Your beta. borderline zesty. No understanding on female nature and attraction despite being on a blackpill forum. What are u doing with your life?

Writing her a multipage essay, making posts. Honesty, I'm surprised she didn't inform the authorities about you. I would have at the very minimum requested a dmca takedown. Your acting as if conversation happened. Your compliancy to her is like a dog.

Honestly im tired of these faggot posts. I suspect you are a female or something. Never heard a man cry to other people about having a penis and testicle. You wanted a vagina or something? Sounds like your intentionally trying to spread male body dysmorphia or male doomist mentality with how clown you sound.
Girls do this my nigga… but if it’s fake then shyieeet
She thought it was great, and messaged me because of it, to the point where she considered me a friend. Say what you want, but it did work for a bit, until I started posting my face. If I was Chad, it wouldn't matter.
I had stn similar happen to me in late jan

I’m so wounded from the exp I have sworn of women for the future I am sick of them and burnt out. We got along she loved my face and shit we FaceTimed etc only for her to flake on the day of meeting then leave me on read for the rest of the day and days on end and then ghost and then ignore me and shit. I hate women so much, at that moment I realised why men have been so CREUL towards that gender throughout history it all made sense to me

Girls do this my nigga… but if it’s fake then shyieeet

I had stn similar happen to me in late jan

I’m so wounded from the exp I have sworn of women for the future I am sick of them and burnt out. We got along she loved my face and shit we FaceTimed etc only for her to flake on the day of meeting then leave me on read for the rest of the day and days on end and then ghost and then ignore me and shit. I hate women so much, at that moment I realised why men have been so CREUL towards that gender throughout history it all made sense to me
This is normal, but op took this concept x100.

Yea, a lot of them are shit. So many similar stories under my belt just like this. but what op is saying is actually insane once you read it. He claimed he wrote paragraphs to this chick and did all of that.

Well, its not so bad, Its just bad enough to where i don't actually believe this is his story, so until its confirmed, im calling bullshit.

It was a lot of mistakes OP made. First friend zoning and boosting her. Then hamstringing and meatriding her to the point of interrogation. Cant feel sorry yet. Not until OP learns a thing or two about female nature. Then i will understand his pain. To me hes still beta. Like how some of the ppl here i swear are shit people and racists yet u see them crying about how they can never be chad. Almost laughable karma. being willfully ignorant of female nature when you know about blackpill and browse one of the largest blackpill forums not asking questions about female nature, then deciding to go full simp mode expecting her to wet her draws is insane to me. If this story is true, i feel like he truly set himself up for this.

Yea, u were bound to fail as a non 10% male in modern times, but complaining like your endgame when you haven't even crossed the greenhorn beta state..smh. Theres worst situas involving bad female nature that has nothing to do with failed simp behavior.

If anything, this is a learning experience for OP to wakeup and never continue doing what he just did. Thats another reason i would go so hard against OPs behavior. If not pilled now then its never. but i think op is trolling or a foid. This sounds like some ntr reddit fantasyjerk shit.

Last edited:

Cry.