ITS OVER: Nobody cares about sexual assault on men

D

DeathnicPoojeet

Iron
My mom molested me for 10 years growing up. She would literally physically fight me when I would try to wrestle her away and she, being stronger than a 6 year old would always win. She would molest me literally 5 times a day for a decade straight and my home was a prison cell, living a life worse than the fate of death on a daily basis. She even forced me to pose naked and take pictures of me. There was also several times that she cross dressed me as a girl. She would constantly complain or try to humiliate me in public, she was always extremely harsh towards me and beat me over the smallest of things and getting extremely angry and emotional very easily. My dad would pretty much not ever do anything to control her.

Now, as an adult, I have REALLY STRONG fetishes for female domination in various ways that include terrible pain inflicted on me and me being humiliated really badly. I can still get off to regular vanilla sex but it's not anywhere close to the level of stimulation that female domination does. I am so ashamed of it that I have literally told nobody about it.

I have memories of very embarrassing moments in my life 4-5 times every day and every time I do I cringe so incredibly hard that I feel physical pain inside me while being perfectly comfortable. In my opinion, I am so depressed that my life is a fate worse than death. I have tried to bring it up to several people in my extended family and they have either ignored me, told me to move on, told me they can't help me. Several of them have told me it is my fault that I keep thinking about it and several have straight up iced me out. Nobody has ever tried confronting my mom.

Even in my personal life, most people are too weirded out when I tell them, though many are sympathetic. But they never see me the same ever again. I don't think I will ever be able to have a normal relationship, my life feel completely pointless, I wish that I wouldn't exist anymore.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882, nullandvoid, hattrick and 1 other person
My mom molested me for 10 years growing up. She would literally physically fight me when I would try to wrestle her away and she, being stronger than a 6 year old would always win. She would molest me literally 5 times a day for a decade straight and my home was a prison cell, living a life worse than the fate of death on a daily basis. She even forced me to pose naked and take pictures of me. There was also several times that she cross dressed me as a girl. She would constantly complain or try to humiliate me in public, she was always extremely harsh towards me and beat me over the smallest of things and getting extremely angry and emotional very easily. My dad would pretty much not ever do anything to control her.

Now, as an adult, I have REALLY STRONG fetishes for female domination in various ways that include terrible pain inflicted on me and me being humiliated really badly. I can still get off to regular vanilla sex but it's not anywhere close to the level of stimulation that female domination does. I am so ashamed of it that I have literally told nobody about it.

I have memories of very embarrassing moments in my life 4-5 times every day and every time I do I cringe so incredibly hard that I feel physical pain inside me while being perfectly comfortable. In my opinion, I am so depressed that my life is a fate worse than death. I have tried to bring it up to several people in my extended family and they have either ignored me, told me to move on, told me they can't help me. Several of them have told me it is my fault that I keep thinking about it and several have straight up iced me out. Nobody has ever tried confronting my mom.

Even in my personal life, most people are too weirded out when I tell them, though many are sympathetic. But they never see me the same ever again. I don't think I will ever be able to have a normal relationship, my life feel completely pointless, I wish that I wouldn't exist anymore.
If his mom is hot that’s a win

• Ugh..
Reactions: nullandvoid
Now, as an adult, I have REALLY STRONG fetishes for female domination
Funny GIF
you should have kept this line out. i'm literally the worst guy to read this. this reads like some erotica bro. i almost asked for more details :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy