It's over. The new 'MonkeyPox' is Covid 2.0

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The conspiracy theorists were right except for the specific details.

COVID wasn't intended to kill you. Just condition you to accept authoritarianism by the time they released the next and actually deadly virus.

Now the media is talking about a new outbreak of 'MonkeyPox' which supposedly is a smallpox variant. Depopulation has begun.

See you all (or not) in 1984.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bensky, 444, mug and 10 others
what hate and total isolation does to a mans mind. total disillusionment and the search for every little pretense to turn the world into flames and let people suffer until, because od my suffering, before a new order is established.

some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

thats whole ops account

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Johanjohan and 13 others
Someone has been torturing a lot of monkeys lately and the monkeys coming back for revenge

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 444, mug and 1 other person
what hate and total isolation does to a mans mind. total disillusionment and the search for every little pretense to turn the world into flames and let people suffer until, because od my suffering, before a new order is established.

some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

thats whole ops account
Indeed he is so subhuman and annoying despite being right about some things sometimes

"In May 2022, several cases were identified in London"

jfl @ londonistan

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BoneDensity and Deleted member 16369
if it's actually deadly, then the current restrictions would be justified and accepted without the need for a mandate. if you want to be conspiratorial, it's more likely they are attempting to condition people to dismiss these outbreaks as hoaxes so they die from being unprepared when it turns out to be real. but most likely this is just more normie hysteria

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
Hopefully lockdowns come back, that was the best time of my life, never had to leave the house to get mogged, nothing changed for me, went thru life as usual as I watched normies on Instagram contemplating suicide and whining.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11758 and 6 others
I live alone and haven't turned my tv on in months, haven't seen a newspaper in months, have avoided msm popups online as much as possible and have blocked the shitty news app things that was preset on my phone
How long will it take before this shit starts affecting my daily life?
I only leave the house to go to the shop or to gymcel at nightime or run on track at nighttime

• +1
Reactions: ALP
I live alone and haven't turned my tv on in months, haven't seen a newspaper in months, have avoided msm popups online as much as possible and have blocked the shitty news app things that was preset on my phone
I only leave the house to go to the shop or to gymcel at nightime or run on track at nighttime

When gym is closed and a banana costs 1 million pounds

Its not that infective

A virus that kilos a significant portion of the population is simply not possible or wasn’t before the vaccine. Now it’s possible that a new variant will be more deadly for those who took the death shoots. But yes bill gates has made no secret about an era or virus wars. There will be conspiracy theories blaming the Chinese, others that it’s Russia returning the favor to America, others that it’s America itself. I think it’s all of them working together, they infiltrated America long ago.

Combine this with famine and actually I think lockdowns this winter would be a good way for them to keep inflation down, everything adds up for a new virus and a new lockdown

Now it’s possible that a new variant will be more deadly for those who took the death shoots.
That's what I was thinking. The elites can't simply release an actually deadly virus because that might make them sick as well. So instead, they use the first virus (COVID) to make everybody take a 'vaccine' that makes the next virus actually dangerous, and since they didn't take the vaccine themselves they don't have to worry about anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and BoneDensity
this fr nigga? the monkey virus? :lul: oo oo ahh ahh monkey disease nigga!😩

• JFL
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 11758 and BoneDensity
u work from home?

That's what I was thinking. The elites can't simply release an actually deadly virus because that might make them sick as well. So instead, they use the first virus (COVID) to make everybody take a 'vaccine' that makes the next virus actually dangerous, and since they didn't take the vaccine themselves they don't have to worry about anything.
Yeah and it's proven the vaxx causes the young and fit to be immunocompromised. They're calling it "long covid" but it's dysautonomia caused by the shot.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

The first vaccines gave people AIDS, that is weaken people’s immune system. Otherwise they would not be able to release a virus that is deadly, again it is impossible for a virus to kill even 2% of the population without having weakened their immune system.

doubt they're actually "releasing" virus'. Most likely they just see a situation and capitalize on it, almost every government has gained more power over their population during the lockdown. Danish media never reported anything against the vaccine or lockdown, it's only now more than a year since that they're beginning to talk about it just maybe being a mishap to make 6 year olds get the vaccine for a virus that never posed any danger to them.

At least it'll pay well to be a cardiologist in the future.

thats whole ops account
Based Rupert. You read him like a book buddy

Holy shit is that why I’ve been seeing so many monkeys lately?
WTF

I saw 2-3 monkeys on friday

• +1
Reactions: Exercise4cel