it’s over there’s no point in trying

swt

swt

jfl
theres no point in trying unless u already have the genetic potential for it. you can try softmaxxing as much as you’re able to but at some point you’re capped. if you’re not genetically gifted it’s just over for you and yeah ofc hardmaxxing is an option but then you’re frauding, you’re a faker, wearing a mask, a face that isn’t yours, was never meant to be yours, your children won’t come out hardmaxxed if u hardmaxx, they’ll come out subhuman just like your natural self, if you’re not genetically gifted it’s over for you, stop coping retard open your eyes to the truth
genetic is law and if u don’t have what it takes you won’t ever truly ascend, not in this life time, the best you can do is gaslight yourself with religion and convince urself you’ll get better in the afterlife :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ascension, 14yearoldpslmogger and 5 others
IMG 1026

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, moreroidsmoredates, watah and 2 others
yeah no point to give up when ur tall either idk

• +1
Reactions: swt
Hardmax for yourself and get a better foid wife so you can pass her genetics down atleast. Also note

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and truthhurts
Women fraud every fucking day so there is nothing wrong if i get jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and Linus1888
Hardmax for yourself and get a better foid wife so you can pass her genetics down atleast. Also note

currently dating a white htb with bright green eyes

but i’m a ethnic ltn it’s just over passing our genes down doesn’t matter i don’t wanna race mix like my parents did and put my child into the misery my parents put me thru with the race mixing shit, it only creates subhuman freaks

Women fraud every fucking day so there is nothing wrong if i get jaw implants
i cant see me loving myself with a fake, hardmaxxed frauded face, with its frauded features, i just cant

if i can’t ascend naturally i’m just giving up

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
i cant see me loving myself with a fake, hardmaxxed frauded face, with its frauded features, i just cant

if i can’t ascend naturally i’m just giving up
Yh that’s then for you, I’m gonna hardmaxx regardless blud.:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: swt and curryascenderr
it really sucks when nothing happens naturally and you have to keep bothering people, high effort low returns

• +1
Reactions: swt
If you can show me a man who has dedicated time to having a good sense in fashion has interesting hobbies or experiences to talk about, has a good physique makes a lot of money, takes care of himself and the people he holds closest and after having done all that still agrees with the whole concept of it being over il believe you but until then keep rotting in your basement cause its not over your just lazy you dont wanna put in the work you want to be given everything you want on a silver platter

currently dating a white htb with bright green eyes

but i’m a ethnic ltn it’s just over passing our genes down doesn’t matter i don’t wanna race mix like my parents did and put my child into the misery my parents put me thru with the race mixing shit, it only creates subhuman freaks
Dating a white HTB as an ethnic LTN you lucked out now get off this site you sub-human

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
who cares if hardmaxxing is fraud, unless your conscience is too weak too handle looking good "unfairly" then it doesn't matter

then you’ll be surrounded by stuck up gold digging sluts, it’s just over
who said you money max for hoes bru? money max for surgeries and stop being so doompilled bru and the "oh well your kids wont be goood looking as you" first who said everyone wants kids second its mostly the mom that affects the genetics, cmon bro dont give up just yet

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
true but your children can get good genetics if your wife has them

The moment your growth plates fused your fate was sealed, and it decreed that you would be a bitch for taller BULLS to mog for the rest of your manlet life

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah, swt and YungTrappa
People, even in this website don't seem to understand that environmental influences cause the uglyness and dysnfunction in our faces. If you are recessed then something went horribly wrong with your childood and formative years. There is nothing wrong with fixing a malformed face for overall better life quality. Some surgeons call it restoration, I like that word.

But yeah some people will keep coping with "bad genetics" to justify their laziness. Everybody should give their best to ascend, specially the ones with the bad genetics, because you guys are the ones the world gives the least amount of shit. This is even more reason and motivation to hardmaxx.

For all the other homies who want to ascend, stay strong and don't become like one of those fools.

People, even in this website don't seem to understand that environmental influences cause the uglyness and dysnfunction in our faces. If you are recessed then something went horribly wrong with your childood and formative years. There is nothing wrong with fixing a malformed face for overall better life quality. Some surgeons call it restoration, I like that word.

But yeah some people will keep coping with "bad genetics" to justify their laziness. Everybody should give their best to ascend, specially the ones with the bad genetics, because you guys are the ones the world gives the least amount of shit. This is even more reason and motivation to hardmaxx.

For all the other homies who want to ascend, stay strong and don't become like one of those fools.
Keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for your dream height

Attachments

• IMG_2817.jpeg
    IMG_2817.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 0
Yea, I am gonna hardmaxx as much as I possibly can. I even see a botched face better than what I have now, because then I can at least clearly give up and fully and rot away but still know that I gave it my all. Regarding children, with my genes at least this is not an option, that would be in my own opinion criminal when I know how much I hate and despise my own genes.

Attachments

• IMG_2822.png
    IMG_2822.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2803.jpeg
    IMG_2803.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lurking truecel

I mean I don't think hard maxxing is the best option for this, hard maxxing is mostly for yourself. You could probably by working your as off and being a betabux get some older good gene FOID. But your life will be doomed but your children's might be saved

• Hmm...
Reactions: curryascenderr
I mean the good looking guy always mogs there aswell, yes they might be a bit taller but the foids when having sex etc will just be in the good looking guys face

I mean I don't think hard maxxing is the best option for this, hard maxxing is mostly for yourself. You could probably by working your as off and being a betabux get some older good gene FOID. But your life will be doomed but your children's might be saved
you cant buy real attraction through betabuxxing, you can buy it through hardmaxxing tho

• +1
you cant buy real attraction through betabuxxing, you can buy it through hardmaxxing tho
Yes, that's what am saying, but that is mostly for u. If you thought about your kids only then you could probably just betabux some good gene FOID when you are older. But like you said that will not really make your own life better, that's why you hardmaxx

• +1
Yes, that's what am saying, but that is mostly for u. If you thought about your kids only then you could probably just betabux some good gene FOID when you are older. But like you said that will not really make your own life better, that's why you hardmaxx
either way your getting a good gene foid for kids? if anything its better if shes attracted to you so she will stay and raise your kids then leave i divorce with your money and kids JFL. Also with better looks you can keep her in place more as she knows you can attract other foids and leave her

either way your getting a good gene foid for kids? if anything its better if shes attracted to you so she will stay and raise your kids then leave i divorce with your money and kids JFL. Also with better looks you can keep her in place more as she knows you can attract other foids and leave her
Yes that is true, but to be fair hardmaxxing is really hard to ascend a substantial amount either way. If the difference is Ltn and then then yes it's big and worth. But mostly it will not change that much. So the money advantage might be equal, but yeah to some degree it's true what you say. And also if the food is good gene she will have unlimited sm either way and might leave u either way

• +1
Yes that is true, but to be fair hardmaxxing is really hard to ascend a substantial amount either way. If the difference is Ltn and then yes it's big and worth. But mostly it will not change that much. So the money advantage might be equal, but yeah to some degree it's true what you say
hardmaxxing is the easiest way to ascend thats why your paying tens of thousands of dollars for it, ascending to HTN from MTN is also worth it, ascension in general is always worth it. Every point you go up in looks is 10 times more attraction from foids

• +1
hardmaxxing is the easiest way to ascend thats why your paying tens of thousands of dollars for it, ascending to HTN from MTN is also worth it, ascension in general is always worth it. Every point you go up in looks is 10 times more attraction from foids
Yes that is why I am doing trimax + infras after Christmas and hopefully some jaw implant and rhino after that. Here we go boyyys

• +1
Yes that is why I am doing trimax + infras after Christmas and hopefully some jaw implant and rhino after that. Here we go boyyys
lets go champ, your ascension will be written in history

• +1
lets go champ, your ascension will be written in history
Yea if the ascension really becomes good I might upload on here, otherwise I will stay in the shadows lol

• +1