Its over??!?!

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
IMG 7953

Nah fuck that shit im 5.5 psl 6 feet tall bloatmaxx I got yall wiped down im the new jesus

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and greycel
😍😍😍🤑🤑🤑

• +1
Reactions: greycel
do I look good or bad

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Average white man

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, HardmaxxOrDeath, EggKing and 8 others
Bad.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
over yes. But at least try to loose weight.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and VICTIMOFMOGGING
leave this site

A bugged eyed acne covered ball of lard that asks if it's over on a black pilled forum, then resorts to name calling when people respond honestly.

If you want to be buttered up with blue pilled nonsense and told you're a special unique snowflake, go to reddit.

A bugged eyed acne covered ball of lard that asks if it's over on a black pilled forum, then resorts to name calling when people respond honestly.

If you want to be buttered up with blue pilled nonsense and told you're a special unique snowflake, go to reddit.
🤓🤓🤓

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
mtn

• +1
You're low IQ, religious normie. Don't post asking for people's opinions if you can't handle them.

You belong on reddit. Not here.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
You're low IQ, religious normie. Don't post asking for people's opinions if you can't handle them.

You belong on reddit. Not here.
Your a dork bro

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
slightly below average you ain't aryan either I would suggest putting a needle in your cock and pierce the gas pipes in your walls wait a few minutes then use a lighter to make your house go boom and kill your family in the process

slightly below average you ain't aryan either I would suggest putting a needle in your cock and pierce the gas pipes in your walls wait a few minutes then use a lighter to make your house go boom and kill your family in the process
IMG 7963

You're autistic. Broke. Dwell in a literal shithole. You basically lost. But hey, I hear the gay Dubai sheikhs always love some white bussy so if you wanna get rich quick, one of the many methods isn't an actual scam...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yahya and noodlelover
You're autistic. Broke. Dwell in a literal shithole. You basically lost. But hey, I hear the gay Dubai sheikhs always love some white bussy so if you wanna get rich quick, one of the many methods isn't an actual scam...
Your doing too much

Mugs me

MTN 🤑

• +1
Reactions: mug
low-mid MTN mogs me

• +1
drop the fork nigga

• +1
Reactions: mug and noodlelover
  • Love it