Its Over.

K

Kartikay_Bhab

Iron
Just got My Test results, My insulin is very low, My test is 237ng/dl, My Dht is also low, My sbgh is VERRY fucking high, Idk what should i do anymore, Even after 2-3 months of a proper diet and workout schedule, These r my results. Supplements I took were creatine, Boron and Whey. I didn't eat no soya n stuff also. What do I do now?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, N1666, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
take aromatase inhibitors its increase your test %30 - %60
Imma consult a doctor bro am tired of this shit, 3 Months of Proper diet and Workout plan just to end like this

Imma consult a doctor bro am tired of this shit, 3 Months of Proper diet and Workout plan just to end like this
3 months of proper diet is not going to do shit against 18 years of goyslop and shit diet

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, UrGirlsMcm and szolliontaraelis
But whats the fucking solution
Keep on it, this should be a default lifestyle for you now, keeping a good diet isnt something you do for short term, it should be natural

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and UrGirlsMcm
just take trt tbh

Take asin or proviron tbh. Your weak genes went through mutation cuz eating ultra processed foods for 18 years. You can’t ascend without external help.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
blast roids :ogre:

blast roids :ogre:
I will take trt, with the proper guidance under a doctor so my body doesn't say "Fuck u" and stop my natural test production (Not like its producing that much anyways LOOL)

Just got My Test results, My insulin is very low, My test is 237ng/dl, My Dht is also low, My sbgh is VERRY fucking high, Idk what should i do anymore, Even after 2-3 months of a proper diet and workout schedule, These r my results. Supplements I took were creatine, Boron and Whey. I didn't eat no soya n stuff also. What do I do now?
It’s over I have 750ng/dl naturally

wut have been ur symptoms

wut have been ur symptoms
Idk man not a single symptom of any of these things i have mentioned 😭, My energy is all time high, and my bone mass increased from last year, I can see visual changes on my face and The hair growth on my face and body has never been better but Since its a medical report, I can't rlly deny it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and horsefacin
Trt mine was 230 too couldnt get even. A slight errection

Idk why IT dropped that Low in a year
Usually my Baseline is 545ng/dl and i feel fine
But now im on trt
Will it back down when u stop taking trt

Will it back down when u stop taking trt
If i dont inject its 235 or smth
But i had the Same Problem once when i was 19 I was on trt for. Year then quit for 4 months it got Back to 545
So probably It will Recover if i sleep all the time and Workout a Bit for 3-4 months

If i dont inject its 235 or smth
But i had the Same Problem once when i was 19 I was on trt for. Year then quit for 4 months it got Back to 545
No i mean when doctors prescribe trt, Do we have to take it for life or After my test is fine and I stop taking it, Will my test stay normal if I don't eat processed garbage?

No i mean when doctors prescribe trt, Do we have to take it for life or After my test is fine and I stop taking it, Will my test stay normal if I don't eat processed garbage?
If you Take trt
Body stops your Production and you have to stay on It
But If your max t Levels were lways 237 IT doesnt Matter
You need endogenous t
Mine werrent Always 250
IT used to be 545 so im different i guess

If you Take trt
Body stops your Production and you have to stay on It
But If your max t Levels were lways 237 IT doesnt Matter
You need endogenous t
Mine werrent Always 250
IT used to be 545 so im different i guess
am not talking about trt replacement therapy here, am just talking bout taking some injections to balance my hormones out, Cuz the issue isn't my test production, Its my fucking shgb spike which make test production hard for my body.

am not talking about trt replacement therapy here, am just talking bout taking some injections to balance my hormones out, Cuz the issue isn't my test production, Its my fucking shgb spike which make test production hard for my body.
Your Production Is an issue If you have 237 or smth
Of course your shgb is high when y have No androgens in body

Your Production Is an issue If you have 237 or smth
Of course your shgb is high when y have No androgens in body
So the solution to all this is taking trt forever?

Were your Levels Always 200 or smth?
This is my first time checking so idk, Lets imagine they were always 200 smth, If thats the case, Trt forever is the solution?

This is my first time checking so idk, Lets imagine they were always 200 smth, If thats the case, Trt forever is the solution?
Yes 100%

Just Take half the Ampulle of 0.5ml
So 125mg per week

Last edited:
Even after 2-3 months of a proper diet
Trust me, you have never eate a proper diet before and have no idea of what a proper diet looks like
Eat raw meat.

Trust me, you have never eate a proper diet before and have no idea of what a proper diet looks like
Eat raw meat.
I eat a 180gm protein, 400gm carbs and 170gm fat diet, Which includes Curd, Cheese, A shit ton of milk, Oatmeal, Eggs, Chicken, Fruits for fibre and Whey. Is this not healthy enough?

What does your daily diet usually look like? Also do you get morning wood and random strong erections throughout the day?

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Idk man not a single symptom of any of these things i have mentioned 😭, My energy is all time high, and my bone mass increased from last year, I can see visual changes on my face and The hair growth on my face and body has never been better but Since its a medical report, I can't rlly deny it.
tbh if you feel great and are done growing in height, i wouldnt stress as much as you are. ofc you should still try to resolve it for the sake of relief but it’s one of those things i think you should consider might be blown out of proportion. high T =\= good and is usually correlated with a lot of stress, and a lot of it might be genetics

I eat a 180gm protein, 400gm carbs and 170gm fat diet, Which includes Curd, Cheese, A shit ton of milk, Oatmeal, Eggs, Chicken, Fruits for fibre and Whey. Is this not healthy enough?
No because no raw meat

What does your daily diet usually look like? Also do you get morning wood and random strong erections throughout the day?
Yea lol my erections have never been stronger lol, I get around 3-4 random erections a day and morning wood is 100% happening.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
How is your sleep? Do you get dreams often?

trt is miles better than aromasin or proviron
It can ruin you much more than the other two tho