It’s over

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Iron
I attend martial arts classes regularly, eat clean, train hard at the gym, I’m white, mostly NT, etc…

I still feel like I just want to cope all the time, why is this?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I attend martial arts classes regularly, eat clean, train hard at the gym, I’m white, mostly NT, etc…

I still feel like I just want to cope all the time, why is this?
Cope or rope

• +1
Reactions: timid
Buy a pizza, play some BeamNG.Drive, be drunk and eat a ton of sweets/chocolate.

Ideal
I've been a rotter since I was 7 years old playing World of Warcraft, I understand you

I can't relate, but if you like it that's fine
sorry man this shit is gay as fuck, I’ve never been the kind of person to feel bad for myself.

It genuinely feels like I cannot stop though, I don’t know if it’s the fact that I’m thinking negatively, or if I’m lonely.

It’s very hard to tell why, there’s gotta be a reason for this apart from the typical “self-pity” explanation.

• +1
You're not NT, that's why

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
Both probably
Problem is it becomes a source of personal identity, it’s like a trap.

These emotions feel like the only thing you can relate to, like a false means of expressing yourself.

The trap of depression.

• +1
Buy a pizza, play some BeamNG.Drive, be drunk and eat a ton of sweets/chocolate.

Ideal
beamng drive is boring jfl, i sometimes do open the expressway map and cut up in traffic with my civetta scintilla tho

beamng drive is boring jfl, i sometimes do open the expressway map and cut up in traffic with my civetta scintilla tho
With a wheel I think it can be relaxing, arguably one of the best games to play while talking with friends in a call or listening to a podcast or something.

Italy map mogs