It's over

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.

I am done with this forum. Nothing I have ever done has mattered.

I have done SO MUCH, I have fought so fucking hard in my last 5-10 years. Trying to keep all of my negativity at bay and making the best of it. I have done insane amounts of self-improvement.

I have gone on ~50 first-dates, I have joined ~10 social groups. Tried ~10 new hobbies. I started working out for years, dieting, going out, doing drugs, EVERYTHING.

I have done everything.

There's nothing left. I am done.
Don't ever tag or message me again.

This whole forum is one big cesspit of mental illness btw. There's nothing to be gained by being here.

The things you seek are out there in the real world, but they are harder to find, yet so much more valuable.

This forum is pure aids straight from hell being injected into your veins.

Kill me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Offensive Bias, _MVP_ and 6 others
I don’t understand the link between your disillusionment with self improvement and this forum being shit

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Do best with the time you‘re still given.
The world will drastically change in the coming years.

Complete platitudes
So are 60% of the posts on this forum, I don‘t see your point.
Reminding yourself that time is key may be a bigger motivator than all that motivation and self-improvement talk itself.
The clock is ticking…

Last edited:
hello dude i come in Amsterdam next saturday, we can party together there Pm me please.

Werent you the guy saying he was invincible and a lion and bla bla bla just one week ago?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, the BULL, Aero and 4 others
i have also given up

• So Sad
Reactions: Maalik
I don’t understand the link between your disillusionment with self improvement and this forum being shit
do you even read this forum?

The INSANE negativity? The pain, the feeling inferior, the feeling ugly, not good enough. The underlying emotions of what leads people to 'looksmaxxing'?

All people want is connection, feeling appreciated, that is the desire, that is the emotion, the underlying feeling of people on this forum 'looksmaxxing'.
People want to feel like they matter, like they have value. People lack this which is why they are here.

'Why don't people care about me?'

Everything on this forum is about the pain, the struggle of life. You don't find it anywhere else as people generally hide this shit.

I don't want to deal with this anymore, this constant feeling of inferiority, not being good enough, from forum users. I already have enough of that inside of me and I have to deal with that every day.

I am looking for connection, yet I can't find it here because it's all pain and depression here.

It wears me down.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Do best with the time you‘re still given.
The world will drastically change in the coming years.
Life is ending.

4243570_IMG_20240714_101009885.jpg

I almost killed myself with drug-use last sunday. Waking up in an ambulance.

I never want to get in to this situation ever again. My life is destroyed, it has no value, it is pure pain. The fact I got so far to do so much drugs that I ended up passing out, hitting my head, and ending in the hospital.
Fuck this life. Never again.

It makes so much sense to me that I use this much drugs, because I hate my life, I am trying to feel some form of joy as it is so hard to get for me.

This is my lowest, I will find a better life now.

I am quitting all of this shit including this forum. I am done.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, the BULL and SidharthTheSlayer

I am done with this forum. Nothing I have ever done has mattered.

I have done SO MUCH, I have fought so fucking hard in my last 5-10 years. Trying to keep all of my negativity at bay and making the best of it. I have done insane amounts of self-improvement.

I have gone on ~50 first-dates, I have joined ~10 social groups. Tried ~10 new hobbies. I started working out for years, dieting, going out, doing drugs, EVERYTHING.

I have done everything.

There's nothing left. I am done.
Don't ever tag or message me again.

This whole forum is one big cesspit of mental illness btw. There's nothing to be gained by being here.

The things you seek are out there in the real world, but they are harder to find, yet so much more valuable.

This forum is pure aids straight from hell being injected into your veins.

Kill me.

Well its worth to try aajonus vonderplanitz diet

i have also given up
there's something better

find help

This mental-ward thing is giving me a lot of support honestly, it's been one of the best decisions of my life.

this life is unbearable alone, it's so hard. maybe it doesn't have to be so hard if we find help somewhere.