ITS OVER

M

Malo66

Bronze
I went into class today had to skip my morning shower cuz I was late but thought it was ok as I had showered last night. About 1hr into class I had the worst bio smell ever and I forgot my deodorant it was so fucking bad I had to go to the toilet to use soap on it but that made it worse. When I went in to class everyone was looking at me. The girls all moved from me and this one girl I have a crush on noticed aswell I had to fucking leave the class and go home, they all probably where talking about me in class as I was the only one who left early.

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Klasik616 and halloweed
I went into class today had to skip my morning shower cuz I was late but thought it was ok as I had showered last night. About 1hr into class I had the worst bio smell ever and I forgot my deodorant it was so fucking bad I had to go to the toilet to use soap on it but that made it worse. When I went in to class everyone was looking at me. The girls all moved from me and this one girl I have a crush on noticed aswell I had to fucking leave the class and go home, they all probably where talking about me in class as I was the only one who left early.
what u gonna do tomorrow?

• +1
Reactions: android and 3.5/10 17yrs old.
Average day in curry town