Its over

beniman

beniman

Platinum
I just had my second day of school and my mom asked “Who is that smoking hot history teacher? He is just so steamy and handsome” deadass that’s what she said, she just went on and on about how she thought he was hot and sexy, and how she wants me to join the sports team he coaches so she can talk to him more.

For context, she claims to be Christian and I always thought she wasn’t like some other women for the most part. My dad is on a business trip right now. I said right after that this was why I am never getting married, and she just fucking laughed it off. Dumb slut

It’s so fucking over, the black pill has never been more real

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bercks, psychomandible, watah and 7 others
it began

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, truthhurts and beniman
I just had my second day of school and my mom asked “Who is that smoking hot history teacher? He is just so steamy and handsome” deadass that’s what she said, she just went on and on about how she thought he was hot and sexy, and how she wants me to join the sports team he coaches so she can talk to him more.

For context, she claims to be Christian and I always thought she wasn’t like some other women for the most part. My dad is on a business trip right now. I said right after that this was why I am never getting married, and she just fucking laughed it off. Dumb slut

Ur dad is probably some betabuxxer. :feelswhat:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, psychomandible and beniman
Is ur mommy hot tho? What would u rate the teacher she has a crush on?:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Is ur mommy hot tho? What would u rate the teacher she has a crush on?:feelswhat:
Ssying my mom is hot would just be like incest :feelsuhh: But shes like low htb but so is my dad. The teacher is prob mid htn

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger and truthhurts

wyt people things

• +1
Reactions: watah, wastedspermcel and truthhurts
Ssying my mom is hot would just be like incest :feelsuhh: But shes like low htb but so is my dad. The teacher is prob mid htn
Wtf how is admitting ur mom attractiveness incest:feelswhat:?

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
im sorry for your situation, really fucked up

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Smh shit son. Help your mom get piped out :feelsyay:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, psychomandible, watah and 4 others
Kys u will never ascend bhai
Either way ur mom will probably cheat. Women break rules for better looking men, but hopefully it doesn’t happen bhai:feelswhat::ogre:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thatdraco and beniman
bait her by setting up a fake phone number and say its your teachers, send the logs to your betabux dad

I call it brokenhomemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: bercks, sigma ✰ and Clark69