It’s over.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Feel like grabbing a gun, putting it straight to my head and pulling the trigger. A male cousin of mine has an online girlfriend who he has met in real life not very long ago and I saw online what she looks like. They have done physical things in real life together and apparently it all started with my cousin telling the girl online to suck his dick as a joke so personality does not come into play here. Huge blackpill. Feel like roping. Just fuck this shit. Seeing what she looks like makes me feel like killing myself.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 176, AdamLanza, BigBoy and 10 others
Bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rockndogs, BrettyBoy, Krezo and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Ritalincel, Hated subhuman and 6 others
Feel like grabbing a gun, putting it straight to my head and pulling the trigger.
turn the gun around and try the altERnative option bro

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 685, AdamLanza and 11 others
dont give up.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Fuck most females.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
I feel like putting a gun to my head, half-pulling the trigger while spinning around in my chair

• +1
Bro

• +1
my male cousin has severe autism and still mogs me lol

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and BrettyBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Ritalincel
Most females fuck

• +1
:(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Insomniac and Deleted member 1476
turn the gun around and try the altERnative option bro

Bro u should just drag and drop the users profile pictures to avoid bogging the servers down with unnecessary attachments

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, RichardSpencel, mojopin and 1 other person
Bro u should just drag and drop the users profile pictures to avoid bogging the servers down with unnecessary attachments
bogs me

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman, RichardSpencel, SikKunt and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel and RichardSpencel
It's over.

• +1
brutal

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman and BrettyBoy
did he jerk off on omegle too?
Him and the girl have both met in real life now and have had sex and shit. I’m more over it now but at the same time, it’s still unsettling since cousin is short and managed to still get a Stacey willing to meet and do kinky shit with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Him and the girl have both met in real life now and have had sex and shit. I’m more over it now but at the same time, it’s still unsettling since cousin is short and managed to still get a Stacey willing to meet and do kinky shit with.
yeah he propably did it if im being honest
thats how most online relationships start anyway
the male jerks off his big dick on omegle and waits untill a female is amazed by it and then they meet fuck

• +1
@BrettyBoy

The secret is leaving your bedroom and approaching women in real life

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincel and BrettyBoy
how tall is he and what would you rate him

• +1
Feel like grabbing a gun, putting it straight to my head and pulling the trigger. A male cousin of mine has an online girlfriend who he has met in real life not very long ago and I saw online what she looks like. They have done physical things in real life together and apparently it all started with my cousin telling the girl online to suck his dick as a joke so personality does not come into play here. Huge blackpill. Feel like roping. Just fuck this shit. Seeing what she looks like makes me feel like killing myself.
Wow

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and BrettyBoy

lucky dude. srsly i have seen similar shit irl too. where the manlets get gl girls. where the fat niggas get gl girls. where the autism niggas get gl nt girls. looks theory irl is ironic sometimes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and BrettyBoy
lucky dude. srsly i have seen similar shit irl too. where the manlets get gl girls. where the fat niggas get gl girls. where the autism niggas get gl nt girls. looks theory irl is ironic sometimes
because looks theory isnt 100%. nt and low inhib matters

I actually used that line on this chick that once messaged me on IG interested but for a year or two she would not reply no matter how much I spammed her inbox....

She replied for once after I told her to suck my dick. She said Lol.

I said Get your cock sucking lips over here...

She said To much.

I said, "Yes I am, But I am sure you can handle it. Keep going."

• +1