only chad wins

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Negative iq thread

noone cares kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
Chad has nigga iq and still slays
Fixation with how muh chad can get away with anything with boring and generic talking points that reflect the attention span of a buffoon and parroting "it's over" as a standalone phrase in their posts... surefire way to identify badg96 tier retards with room temperature iq

• Love it
Fixation with how muh chad can get away with anything with boring and generic talking points that reflect the attention span of a buffoon and parroting "it's over" as a standalone phrase in their posts... surefire way to identify badg96 tier retards with room temperature iq

dnrd

there's another telltale sign of a braindead halfwit... amazing how you fit the profile so well.
Heres another post to quote whilst completely oblivious to the fact i just got off work absolutely tired and bored n just tryna shitpost till i get sleepy enough to fall asleep.

Go ahead

• JFL
Heres another post to quote whilst completely oblivious to the fact i just got off work absolutely tired and bored n just tryna shitpost till i get sleepy enough to fall asleep.

Go ahead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
i was gonna follow for the high IQ but then i remembered i already did boyo :Comfy: