It's over

Em3m

Em3m

Iron
I'm 5'11 20yo white mf, I always though I'm pretty good looking, but now my self esteem is completly ruined. I don't want to go into details but I found out my gf of 2 years cheated on me multiple times (supposedly it started about 5 months ago). I confronted her about it and ultimately "forgave" her because I just didn't want to talk about it. I've been working out for past 3 months and been feeling good about myself until now. I feel like shit, I lost all motivation to do anything with myself. She cheated on me with a horseface 6ft guy I never even met. How do I cope? I don't want to end the relationship because she said she'll do better, but I don't think even she thinks its true. What do I do.
(No pictures because I don't want to be made out)

TLDL: GF cheated on me and now I feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Zero empathy for you. Im a 33yo virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 20370, hopecel and 3 others
I would be happy if my gf cheated on me. I would ask her to send me vids of her getting railed by the chad shes fucking

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, incel194012940, retrudedmaxilla and 3 others
my girlfirend of 9 months left me too
this shit hurts man dont take her back if she cheated JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Em3m, BoredPrince and cutie_pie
I would be happy if my gf cheated on me. I would ask her to send me vids of her getting railed by the chad shes fucking
Because you're circumcised, yes?

This isnt reddit

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh, Sub0 and Schizomogger
bro she broke your trust. 0 forgiveness, go to her and tell her to leave and fuck off.
I'm 5'11 20yo white mf, I always though I'm pretty good looking, but now my self esteem is completly ruined. I don't want to go into details but I found out my gf of 2 years cheated on me multiple times (supposedly it started about 5 months ago). I confronted her about it and ultimately "forgave" her because I just didn't want to talk about it. I've been working out for past 3 months and been feeling good about myself until now. I feel like shit, I lost all motivation to do anything with myself. She cheated on me with a horseface 6ft guy I never even met. How do I cope? I don't want to end the relationship because she said she'll do better, but I don't think even she thinks its true. What do I do.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and cutie_pie
Cuck tales, how could you still be in a relationship if a girl who has not only cheated on you once but MULTIPLE TIMES, keep adam22maxxing faggot and watch your gf get fucked while you sit in the corner stroking your tiny cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, hopecel, cutie_pie and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 31155 and Deleted member 24410
Least faggy anime pfp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, The Grinch and cytoplasm
the story of an SMVless man . If I was you I would stay with her and make her give you money and other things and cheat on her behind her back

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
At least here we are honest and non virtue signaling homos who circle jerk
Yeah ik but this isnt a place for normfags to cry out about their normfag problems. Nigger just created an account for this jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and _MVP_

It's your fault if She cheated on you and you're still being a beta simp

Cuck tales, how could you still be in a relationship if a girl who has not only cheated on you once but MULTIPLE TIMES, keep adam22maxxing faggot and watch your gf get fucked while you sit in the corner stroking your tiny cock
I didn't know she cheated on me before.

the story of an SMVless man . If I was you I would stay with her and make her give you money and other things and cheat on her behind her back
How would I make her give me money, also I don't want to fuck with random whores, I don't want to get STDs or anything like that.

It's your fault if She cheated on you and you're still being a beta simp
How is it my fault?

If a woman cheats on you and you stay with her,

She is going to cheat again.

No she does not love you. Yes she thinks you are pathetic.

Atleast you’ve began gym. It was stupid you even stayed with her after she betrayed you,

Best move you can do now is cheat on her to claim back atleast your self respect or you can lie to people you only took her back to exact revenge so maybe other girls or people don’t see you as the cucky simp you are.

Trust me, you will never get over it in your head and you will always be comparing and feeling shit until you just get rid of her one way or another

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 25377

How would I make her give me money, also I don't want to fuck with random whores, I don't want to get STDs or anything like that.

How is it my fault?
it's your fault cause u still being a simp even if She cheated on you, u have no self respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377

Make a deal that’s you’ll only be with her if she proves she’s worth it( money ) and cheat on her with Coworkers or her friends , obviously don’t fuck std ridden whores
How is it my fault? Because you trusted a foid in 2023 you new fag cuck

cucks.org

• +1
Reactions: retrudedmaxilla
i would go out of my way to ruin this whore's life btw

• +1
Reactions: duck

Fucking soy male in action what a goyim.