Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
@falcon1 your life once you're 6'5

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Life in muttmerica

height Is important but this Is status lol

Lightskinpill

@falcon1 your life once you're 6'5
💯 bro never looksmaxing it ascend for woman tho I’m doing it for myself and to love myself fuvk narcy egoistic females all I need is Percocet and height

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

He’s 6’9 btw and his gf is ugly
IMG 0878
IMG 0879

His channel

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Hi

and lol his gf is wearing a fuckiig wig View attachment 2382519 she’s bald I’m dying imagine being 6’9 light skin and going for sheboon instead of Swedish blonde :feelskek: :feelskek:
Lifefeul because less competition. Not that I can/want to compete for Swedish foids.

Lifefeul because less competition. Not that I can/want to compete for Swedish foids.
Bro my Somali uncle who is 46 Manley like me had hottest Swedish gf in the city and been in relationships with her for 6 years before he got sihr done on him by his teacher he said come to join when he is going Sweden and he’ll link me with beautiful Swedish girls

Bro my Somali uncle who is 46 Manley like me had hottest Swedish gf in the city and been in relationships with her for 6 years before he got sihr done on him by his teacher he said come to join when he is going Sweden and he’ll link me with beautiful Swedish girls
I'm never stepping foot in Scandinavia. Idec if my fake NT larping works and gives me a halo in this autistic land. There is no way I can walk around a society where the average height of a female is 5'7.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and falcon1
I'm never stepping foot in Scandinavia. Idec if my fake NT larping works and gives me a halo in this autistic land. There is no way I can walk around a society where the average height of a female is 5'7.
Use percks bro