• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
How old are you Bro?

If I had That many pimples I would pop them every day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
Not that much actually, mostly protein and fat
when i ate a lot of sugar i had crazy acne now its not that bad, i have more scars than pimples.

• +1
  • +1
damn that looks bad, if you dont already start using moisturiser with salycilic acid in, it wont get rid of your acne but it should help prevent it from getting worse, or at least it did for me

damn that looks bad, if you dont already start using moisturiser with salycilic acid in, it wont get rid of your acne but it should help prevent it from getting worse, or at least it did for me
Im using Clyndamicine, used it for the past year, my acne had completely gone but for some reason after a year this shit had stop working and i started getting acne everywhere the past month

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and jjm4765
Im using Clyndamicine, used it for the past year, my acne had completely gone but for some reason after a year this shit had stop working and i started getting acne everywhere the past month
idk much about skincare products tbh, maybe your skin has just become more sensitive to clyndamicine
or maybe its built up some sort of resistance to it ( dont think thats possible though)

maybe dont apply anything to your skin for a while, just wash it regularly (like 2 times a day with some sort of cleansing gel) and see what happens or maybe change whatever skincare product your using and see how your skin reacts

• +1
idk much about skincare products tbh, maybe your skin has just become more sensitive to clyndamicine
or maybe its built up some sort of resistance to it ( dont think thats possible though)

maybe dont apply anything to your skin for a while, just wash it regularly (like 2 times a day with some sort of cleansing gel) and see what happens or maybe change whatever skincare product your using and see how your skin reacts
Will se into benzoyl peroxide

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and jjm4765
acne is about the one flaw i dont have

so sorry bro it must suck.

i’m sorry

• So Sad
time for skin transplant

• +1