It's physiologically impossible to have total testosterone over 1000+ and be depressed. Impossible.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Testosterone injections is how depression should be treated in men.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 4464, johncruz12345 and 13 others
You can cure depression by not being a bitch for men
and women are just hyper emotinal because there are less dominant men to beat them in to place these days

just look at all the guys trying to faggotmax on here to attract a female when in the good ol days u just take them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
shut the fuck up you don't know shit about anything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11295, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7785 and 5 others
So could it make sense to go on trt (150mg) even with average t levels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I agree, instead they get SSRIs to cope

• +1
Injecting testosterone as an incel will increase your sex drive and only make you more sexually frustrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
Shit thread.

Most guys are depressed for physical reasons, which is not low T but an unaswered libido.
Injecting testosterone as an incel will increase your sex drive and only make you more sexually frustrated.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
Man the fuck up ! Roid The Fuck Up !

So could it make sense to go on trt (150mg) even with average t levels?
U know the clinical blood work between 150mg and 600mg of test is the same , both perfect blood work. Also 150 will only put u in the natural range not even guaranteed to be at the top end. Also high T won’t make u some chad , black dudes have avg T levels but high androgen sensitivity so their body utilizes test more efficiently

in essence , don’t be a pussy your entire life, go on 500mg and never come off

• +1
You can cure depression by not being a bitch for men
and women are just hyper emotinal because there are less dominant men to beat them in to place these days

just look at all the guys trying to faggotmax on here to attract a female when in the good ol days u just take them
dis y u inkwell !!

• +1
Cope just pop a fucking bean

Fo reel

Even when I was hypogonadal at 416 ng/dl, I was still touch-starved and lonely even when my sex drive was practically nonexistent. At least with my sex drive high, I can cope with hookers and vibrating fleshlights. With my weekly T import at 1120 mg, my ng/dl is probably north of 7000.

• +1
Fo reel

Even when I was hypogonadal at 416 ng/dl, I was still touch-starved and lonely even when my sex drive was practically nonexistent. At least with my sex drive high, I can cope with hookers and vibrating fleshlights. With my weekly T import at 1120 mg, my ng/dl is probably north of 7000.
you inject 1120mg of test a week, based

• +1
Fo reel

Ur gonna get balls cancer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
If I inject T, I will unironically go to prison for a terrible crime. I rather not.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464