Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
I’ve had enough.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
welcome to the club son

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
bro, just study and be a wagecuck, you'll find a becky at 25 yo like everyone else, assuming you're as ugly as you say

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Beastimmung and Nick.Harte
bro, just study and be a wagecuck, you'll find a becky at 25 yo like everyone else, assuming you're as ugly as you say
Just become a betabuxx oofy doofy for some foid with a roasted beat pussy bro.

• So Sad
Just become a betabuxx oofy doofy for some foid with a roasted beat pussy bro.
lol ur dad is a betabux too betabuxxing is reality for every ltn- and most mtns it is what it is

• +1
  • +1
Fuck studying. What’s the point of doing anything after realising that it’s completely over for me ?? I’m a completely disfigured dwarf and most people out there mog the living hell out of me. I cannot accept this humiliation tbh. There’s always gonna be someone better than anyone in the social hierarchy but being at the bottom 10% is a miserable experience ngl. Death is better than this shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Fuck studying. What’s the point of doing anything after realising that it’s completely over for me ?? I’m a completely disfigured dwarf and most people out there mogs the living hell out of me. I cannot accept this humiliation tbh. There’s always gonna be someone better than anyone in the social hierarchy but being at the bottom 10% is a miserable experience ngl. Death is better than this shit.
dwarf at 5'10"? i see 5'5" people outside. you're probably in the average, which is good enough if you get your shit together

• +1
Reactions: k99 and Nick.Harte
sucks to be suck

• +1
dwarf at 5'10"? i see 5'5" people outside. you're probably in the average, which is good enough if you get your shit together
Yes, I am a fucking ugly dwarf and it’s too late to get my shit together. To be brutally honest, it’s pretty much over if one is still a KHHV at 23.